• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee puts Sentosa Cove home for sale

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he paid 9.33 mln bucks, so made money dun know the pic if interests factored in

As it stands no one has match their asking price of 10 million yet.....
Resident cannon fairy claims sehtosa properties fire sale gong for 40% discount......maybe can come in to offer his views.
But he's busy now fire fighting in another thread

Heroine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any relations?

http://sg-truth.blogspot.sg/2010/03/li-hong-yan-drowned-in-sentosa.html

360855.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the article

"He and a co-owner are asking a cool $10 million for the duplex unit, more than the $9.33 million they paid in 2007."

Market is quite bad and he is asking for 10million for his duplex ?
If you have the cash, you can make an offer for 7 million or even lower depending how desperate he is .

If he could, sell the Duplex back to the bank and see how much does bank value this piece of property now.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is just another example of tenfold, hundredfold blessings from god when you donate selflessly to the house of the lord.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...knn...all my life been working like shit 9 to 5 and getting pittance.

Should have taken up theology, get a degree, start a church and then con all the way to super wealth, just preaching rubbish to whoever cares to give donations to my church, use the money to buy senotsa cove and luxurious yatch...all without scrimping and stealing from the banks.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
If proven to be scam/ ponzi scheme, then records should be confiscated so that whatever is left of the funds can be donated to the needy or returned to church goers who feel that they have been deceived (especially because city harvest Church kept such detailed records (was so obsessed) as to how much EACH person gave):

BA1Rmcs.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8AqyEPkX3A&app=desktop

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have taken up theology, get a degree, start a church and then con all the way to super wealth, just preaching rubbish to whoever cares to give donations to my church, use the money to buy senotsa cove and luxurious yatch...all without scrimping and stealing from the banks.

This is what everyone says. But I ask you, do you have his kind of charisma to con his flock of sheep? Do you have the intelligence to con people in a convincing manner telling people ten-fold, five -fold, fark fold? Can you perform miracles like waving a hand and everyone falls like him? Its not as easy as you think.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As it stands no one has match their asking price of 10 million yet.....
Resident cannon fairy claims sehtosa properties fire sale gong for 40% discount......maybe can come in to offer his views.
But he's busy now fire fighting in another thread

wahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hello... you cannot be a millionaire when you work for others 9 to 5pm...unless you are a CEO of a huge MNC..other than that.. no way...

you want to be a millionaire, you need to be a big boss, which is your nick.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not quite. His flock is not fucked Big Time....

They are all going to heaven.. straight from their hdb flats.

Really sad state of affairs. The idiots worked like slaves to give their money away like kacang puteh to someone who said he spoke for God, and he ended up with super wealth and good living. What did the idiots get? Promises to go heaven but where is heaven? Similar fate as those jihadists who killed themselves and others for the one way ticket to heaven but is there a heaven?

Is LKY now in heaven after so much goodness done for sinapor?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello... you cannot be a millionaire when you work for others 9 to 5pm...unless you are a CEO of a huge MNC..other than that.. no way...

you want to be a millionaire, you need to be a big boss, which is your nick.

A nick is just a nick...don't read too much into it.

To be a CEO of MNC, you need connection, lah. To be leader of a church, you need only three things, greed, power of persuasion to bullshit and skin as thick as the hippo.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that he has been blessed by the Lord.

One of the World Most Corrupted Pastor you can Find!!

Can afford to $17K monthly installment for the Sentosa Cove,
he must be paying himself Million per year in order to purchase such
an expensive Penthouse condo!

Soon he will be staying in a Big Bungalow at Moon Crescent!

And a big stable with lots of hay for his Horse wife to stay!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what everyone says. But I ask you, do you have his kind of charisma to con his flock of sheep? Do you have the intelligence to con people in a convincing manner telling people ten-fold, five -fold, fark fold? Can you perform miracles like waving a hand and everyone falls like him? Its not as easy as you think.

There is a starting line to every venture. Never try, never know. Pessimism kills those afraid to venture.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market is quite bad and he is asking for 10million for his duplex ?
If you have the cash, you can make an offer for 7 million or even lower depending how desperate he is .

If he could, sell the Duplex back to the bank and see how much does bank value this piece of property now.

He is trying to find another sucker .....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot preach nevermind,theres hundreds of churches out there,can go to each one of them and listen to them preach,talent scout the best ones who can preach and are also entertaining.most of them are relatively unknown and earn jackshit.offer them to work in ur church for a modest salary.then hire a band to perform christian rock songs and stage crew to set up lights,music and pyrotechnics.setting up a church isnt just about attracting followers,its also about extracting the maximum amount of money thru peer psychology and cell groups.also need organizational talent and cfo and all that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
One of the World Most Corrupted Pastor you can Find!!

Can afford to $17K monthly installment for the Sentosa Cove,
he must be paying himself Million per year in order to purchase such
an expensive Penthouse condo!

Soon he will be staying in a Big Bungalow at Moon Crescent!

And a big stable with lots of hay for his Horse wife to stay!

What makes you think he needed to take a loan in the first place?

I have only taken one housing loan in my life. The rest were all paid for in cold hard cash.

The only reason why high net worth individuals might take a loan is if there are tax incentives to do so.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad thing is that perhaps robotic Singaporean's are trained to respond a certain way so long as U speak confidently with a semblance of authority (like our ministers do): they are then hypnotised to do as you say: ie like well trained sheep....

Maybe it is gahmen, through saf/ the school system: it is the elephant in the room: Kong Hee just did the obvious/ exploited it to the Max, by being more corrupt than our dynastic politicians in their own game...