• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee puts Sentosa Cove home for sale

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sad thing is that perhaps robotic Singaporean's are trained to respond a certain way so long as U speak with a semblance of authority (like our ministers do): they are then hypnotised to do as you say: ie like well trained sheep....

Maybe it is gahmen, through saf/ the school system: it is the elephant in the room: Kong Hee just did the obvious/ exploited it to the Max, by being more corrupt than our dynastic politicians in their own game...

The Americans are not trained to be robots but the number of con artist pastors operating in the US must be in the tens of thousands.

http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/halosham.htm

http://thewordonthewordoffaithinfob...he-flock-how-corrupt-is-christian-television/

http://www.conservativecrusader.com/articles/televangelists-snicker-all-the-way-to-the-bank

Suckers exist in all corners of the globe. They deserve to be parted with their money.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's is just unbelievable, a pastor being able to afford a 10kk house. While his flock/followers live in hdb/condo.....Should have been a pastor, closer to God some more, everyday can chit chat with HIM.

Pure silliness, isn't? Giving away your hard earned money to someone who lives in super property and owns a yacht, living a life beyond the dreams of ordinary folks, all because of his promises of heaven to those who gave more and more ...

AhSiaKia

ST20150702KONG021469379-daa4o.jpg

The investor who saw Kong's property, along with other units, said: "The agent tried to persuade me to make an offer and sweetened the deal by saying that if I buy the penthouse, the owner would take me out to sea on his yacht."

DEAL SWEETENER

The agent tried to persuade me to make an offer and sweetened the deal by saying that if I buy the penthouse, the owner would take me out to sea on his yacht.

The investor who saw Kong Hee's property, along with other units at The Oceanfront
To sweentened the deal the owner should offer the unit come with its female landlord prospective buyer

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....especially those hardcore gong cheebyes who donated their hdb flat sale proceeds and monthly 10% income etc. ..but like I said many will be like the 60.1%.....still living in ignorant bliss

....donating their money to him for promises of one way ticket to heaven while he himself did not know where heaven is surely is one of the biggest bullshit of all time...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Low tax doesn't mean no tax.

Yes but in many cases the savings is non existent because the interest rates of the loan exceed the money saved from putting the loan in the company balance sheet.

In NZ where company tax is 30% it makes obvious financial sense.

In Singapore where many companies enjoy a tax holiday the maths works out differently.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Americans are not trained to be robots but the number of con artist pastors operating in the US must be in the tens of thousands....Suckers exist in all corners of the globe. They deserve to be parted with their money.

America is a land of liberalism, freedom and opportunities...starting a cult there to milk dry the Americans is nothing new. In sinapor, running a church to con the congregation is a new game.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
he might have a jet or mega yacht "parked" elsewhere... btw, his passport impounded ?

just not right about those EVIL eyes...
h7gV6.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where did he get the 9 mln bucks for the property? did he pay any income tax?? dun tell me it was a gift from Christ

I think donations to religious institutions are all tax exempt.

Then again, for these Charismatic churches, the lines separating religion from charity and from business are very blurred.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello... you cannot be a millionaire when you work for others 9 to 5pm...unless you are a CEO of a huge MNC..other than that.. no way...

you want to be a millionaire, you need to be a big boss, which is your nick.

Or join UMNO to earn millions plus get to fuck your.mother for free and also collect 6% GST from your ball-less father and siblings.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He con his congregation by ten, hundred, thousand dollars. However, us recording , marketing agents and Sg developers con him by the millions. He is not very smart after all.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
....donating their money to him for promises of one way ticket to heaven while he himself did not know where heaven is surely is one of the biggest bullshit of all time...

You obviously look at this issue in ONE angle and thinks his flock buy his bullshit of promises of a one way ticket to heaven thru donation.

Well, you obviously cannot see the same bullshit coming from one party that promises millions every 5 years of MORE GOOD YEARS and obviously those GOOD YEARS NEVER CAME but this same millions of morons , would still buy the bullshit the next time it is used on them again, abeit with a different theme.

So what gives? LoLoLoLoLoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously look at this issue in ONE angle and thinks his flock buy his bullshit of promises of a one way ticket to heaven thru donation.

Well, you obviously cannot see the same bullshit coming from one party that promises millions every 5 years of MORE GOOD YEARS and obviously those GOOD YEARS NEVER CAME but this same millions of morons , would still buy the bullshit the next time it is used on them again, abeit with a different theme.

So what gives? LoLoLoLoLoL

Well, you gotta admit the Photoshop skills are getting better. :wink:

[video=youtube;t0ta-2Sr9VM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ta-2Sr9VM[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this house i like.... if hee can consider a longer loan terms.... i dont mind dropping him a $10 downpayment by cheque or paypal.