• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All are Asians but angmoh news channel Asian correspondents simply more class

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've been noticing that Asian correspondents belonging to angmoh news channels looked more class more atas if I may put it this way than Singaoore's CNA. While watching CNN this morning saw Amara Walker prompted me to post this thread -

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes that is why I watched one minute of CNA everyday otherwise I wouldn't have watched it in the first place.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNBC Susan Li

susan-li.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 22139 View attachment 22140

is it? i think glenda chong and cheryl fox frm cna v atas leh. btw you all watch news channel nt for the news one ah? lol

CNA, better, cheaper and faster thats their motto. To em news is news its not abt the presenters or the setting. Tis is the PAP's business ideology, pay peanuts for the monkeys and their Gorilla get Coconuts. None of their Companies can survive competing internationally.