• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only 8,000 beds in public hospitals!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the Ng Teng Fong Hospital fully operational, these beds will give an 11 per cent boost to available public hospital beds, bringing the total to about 8,000.

Is this world class healthcare???????

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the Ng Teng Fong Hospital fully operational, these beds will give an 11 per cent boost to available public hospital beds, bringing the total to about 8,000.

NTFGH beds are underused at the moment even after transferring all AH patients. currently awaiting new admissions. Admissions Office have been swatting flies and wiping tables in their free time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've explored NTF Hospital a few days before its official opening. Some parts inside the hospital were boarded up but you could walk across the bridge from Big Box all the way to IMM.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTFGH beds are underused at the moment even after transferring all AH patients. currently awaiting new admissions. Admissions Office have been swatting flies and wiping tables in their free time.

They shouldn't have closed Alexandra Hospital so soon while the new hospital is just operational and sorting out its issues.

Jurong Health (the healthcare group owning the NTF Hospital) must have had some business agreement with Sengkang Health (the new owner of Alexandra Hospital). :wink:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They shouldn't have closed Alexandra Hospital so soon while the new hospital is just operational and sorting out its issues.

Jurong Health (the healthcare group owning the NTF Hospital) must have had some business agreement with Sengkang Health (the new owner of Alexandra Hospital). :wink:

True. probably sengkang needs a place badly so jurong vacated AH asap to accommodate them.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will cry when you queue up for hospitals services in China.

My experience was superb the last time I was there. The diagnosis was spot on & the ultrasound & other tests confirmed the diagnosis made earlier by the English speaking doctor. The injections were completely painless. It was a fantastic experience. Even better than the experience I had in a UK hospital, which was just good.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have a tent set up as a ward in one of the hospitals.

NTFGH is already 6 months late in opening.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The hospital is not fully operational. They close AH immediately. A MERS attack is needed now.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their hospital staff will laugh when all their people queue up for hospitals services in SG.

Sad thing is that may come true all too soon. We already started turning people away from hospitals last year. Our current healthcare system seems to be going down the UK NHS route. In no time, they'll be quietly removing the critical analysis of the NHS system in our social studies textbooks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad thing is that may come true all too soon. We already started turning people away from hospitals last year. Our current healthcare system seems to be going down the UK NHS route. In no time, they'll be quietly removing the critical analysis of the NHS system in our social studies textbooks.

UK NHS is many times better than sinkapore ...you don't need to pay and you get all the treatment you need to get well. Please don't insult the NHS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So only 8000 hospital beds with over 5 million population. No wonder got to wait in A&E overnight before can admit to C ward. All due to poor or rather lack of planning by govt.

Which other country will increase population massively without proper infrastructure in placed? Even Msia govt build infrastructure first rather than bring in people first.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will cry when you queue up for hospitals services in China.

Why you need to go to China so far or even Timbuktu?? you cry, if you have to queue for hospital services here, unless you are of certain CLASS, like B1 or "private"...you come by appointment; not wait hours for your turn & get seen by a "houseman"..

When I was young, I have an OPD card, if you were born yet, you will know, what is an OPD card ( the forefather of Polyclinics). The OPD opens at 8.30am, around 10-10.30am, they have "TEA", 12-2pm, they have lunch, 3-3.30pm, they have "TEA", it closes at 5pm.

At 8am I arrived at the OPD, 8.30am OPD opened, I drop my card in the wooden box, I waited till 12pm, not my turn, back from lunch 2pm, not my turn, I got to see the doctor, at 4.30pm....by then, I am almost 'dying' of a cough, cold, & a slight fever...My card was marked in red "FREE", for it was a civil servant dependant card...from that day onwards at that OPD , I swore that I will never visit a government OPD or any clinics like this for the rest of my life, make sure I make enough money to see a private doctor...from that day, whenever I need to see a doctor, I get money to see our private family doctor...

Why need to compare with China, Malaysia, Indonesia....or even Myanmar...the rot is at home!, maybe the spermatozoa had not connected with the ovum yet, in your case & you know nothing about Singapore....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a surprise, when the population has been increased by 1.5 million over the past ten years (Lee Hsien Loong as PM). :rolleyes:

tumblr_lx6fbo0gvc1r9n96co1_500.jpg

popgraph140925.JPG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show that citizens under PAP rule are healthy and do not need to be hospitalized..

Majoolah Singapoora, Majoolah PAP

Even if hospitalize, quickly pronounce dead on arrival and then swiftly harvest their lucrative organs.

"I'm sorry sir/madam, we tried our bestest." :o :wink: