• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must LGBT force their agenda on conservative Singaporeans?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are these people forcing conservative Singaporeans to accept gay lifestyle?! Must we follow America just because it is America?

11337049_1643231359222682_7867448425935155041_o.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again the PAP IB are up to their rabble-rousing and scare-mongering tactics.

First, gays in Singapore are not fighting for gay marriage. They're fighting for to repeal S377A of the penal code which criminalizes gay sex. In other words, they're fighting for their universal right not to be considered criminals because of their sexual orientation.

Second, if and when Singapore is ready to discuss gay marriage (I may not even see it in my lifetime), then naturally it will involve extensive dialogue with society and majority acceptance before it can be codified into law. Until then, all debate about gay marriage is just a straw man used by fundamentalist Christians to push their homophobic agenda.

Last, there's no forcing. Gays just want the freedom to do what the majority of humans do - form relationships, maybe marry. They're not forcing heterosexuals to turn gay or to marry them. The same can't be said of the majority of Christians – who harass non-Christians into conversion – or Muslims who want to impose Syariah law in secular Western states.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were born with either a dick or a pussy. Both are to connect together. If you want to change nature, do so by radiation, not by stupidity.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again the PAP IB are up to their rabble-rousing and scare-mongering tactics.

First, gays in Singapore are not fighting for gay marriage. They're fighting for to repeal S377A of the penal code which criminalizes gay sex. In other words, they're fighting for their universal right not to be considered criminals because of their sexual orientation.

Second, if and when Singapore is ready to discuss gay marriage (I may not even see it in my lifetime), then naturally it will involve extensive dialogue with society and majority acceptance before it can be codified into law. Until then, all debate about gay marriage is just a straw man used by fundamentalist Christians to push their homophobic agenda.

Their rights to jam their dicks into arseholes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were born with either a dick or a pussy. Both are to connect together. If you want to change nature, do so by radiation, not by stupidity.

I assume you've never try oral or anal sex with a woman?
You are so deprived no wonder you are the way you are.....keep an eye on your sexually deprived gf/wife as well

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so deprived no wonder you are the way you are.....keep an eye on your sexually deprived gf/wife as well

What about oral sex? Surely only food and beverages enter the mouths. That's the appropriate use of a mouth as God had intended. :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe after his wife try anal sex she won't want anything to poke her cheeby liao :wink:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's against nature trying to convert a gay to a straight :wink:

Touché. Good one. Local Christian counsellors and pastors have been attempting to convert gays to heteros over the past 2 decades. And they turn around and accuse gays of trying to convert them!

Talk about hypocrisy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not care about the gay agenda, it is not my concern - just wish to comment on your comment "Its against nature" - humans by nature, will go against nature. Cheese is not natural, but is now a common food, naturally consumed. Beer is not a natural drink, but we love it. Electricity, although natural, is not used for natural things (eg. refrigeration, motors). I disagree that gays' agenda it to convert everyone, they just want to live and walk in society without harassment or discrimination. I find gay activity unnatural, but as long as they do not wish to butt fuck me (or vice versa), I leave them alone. As for the unnatural part of their lives, nylon is unnatural too.

Cheers!

it is against nature. And you think they will stop? That want to impose their agenda on all to convert everyone.