• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is time for Roy Ngerng to seek donations again!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since PM Lee's lawyers are seeking a very high award of damages in the defamation case against Roy Ngerng, it is time for him to act pitiful againt to beg for donations!

11163461_842965715740734_848694128866437421_o.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drew n Napier said the sum ranges from $100k - 400k
In addition PeeM is oso chairman of MAS n GIC.....therefore more?P?? Wat fucking logic is that??? PeeM less reputation than chairman of MAS or GIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Can always count on lawyers to created money,,,,,,,,, huge sums

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot understand PM and lead bad example using commoners and the case is CPF issue on peoples' money.

very hard to understand a PM of a country is so silent on Amos case?

In fact it was his father and he has had not say a word on this?

I don't understand, do you?

He was also silent on the Little India riot at the time it happen. No spring into action to control the situation 'as it has happen'.

SAF officers like that one? boh lum par peng tau? Scary andwasted 2 FT and 13 yrs of my reservist time defending Singapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ordinary becomes bankrupt only what ...he can still speak, eat ...all is well.

This is what we call a Pyrrhic victory for LHL. How has suing Ordinary Roy done him any good? He thinks this is still the old sinkapore ...PAP is worshipped.

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think our PeeM is indeed a narrow minded and small man ! ! !

Honestly how much did our PeeM's image and reputation suffer because of Roy ? !

I say not even a dent or scratch.

He should be a bigger man and drop all these nonsense law suits !
His days are numbered indeed.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with white rice. Be a little creative and with minimum expenditure, one can have a tasty meal with white rice.
Dribble hot melted pig fat and a little bit of ikan bilis will provide a tasty and filling meal.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha this motherfucker Roy really know how to act pitiful by staring at the plate of plain white rice!

Nothing wrong in staring pitifully at a plate of plain white rice. Claiming large sum of damages has made the pity for Roy real.

Shall show the arrogant clown prince how pitiful and painful it is going to be in the coming elections!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry no money to this looney tune.

I will donate & get others to do so....what he did was wrong, no doubt about it, the donation is not supporting his wrong, but making a protest on a 'wrong' by a public official paid by the public funds....continuing the policy of bullying their own citizens...this is 2015.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isogallardo, don't be jealous that no one will donate to your mother's vaginal rejuvenation surgery fund, even after CHAS subsidy. :cool:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ordinary becomes bankrupt only what ...he can still speak, eat ...all is well.

This is what we call a Pyrrhic victory for LHL. How has suing Ordinary Roy done him any good? He thinks this is still the old sinkapore ...PAP is worshipped.
why din he pick someone his size???

why