• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland belongs to everyone. Prostitutes included?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh never want to believe even prostitutes would take up this offer but they did .... when the following article appeared in the media ...

Residents of an HDB block at Woodlands Drive 70 suspect a ninth-storey unit has been turned into a brothel. Many men have turned up at odd hours at the unit, which had been vacant for more than a year before the recent activities. Shin Min Daily News reported yesterday that three foreign women moved into the unit recently. Then advertisements promoting sexual services and urging men to "seek pleasure" appeared online, the report said. The advertisements indicate the price but the women are secretive about their address.The paper said when clients contact the advertiser, they are given the block number. Only when they turn up at the block are they given the unit number. Neighbours said the women in the unit have been keeping a low profile. They don't even put out laundry on the bamboo poles outside the unit and no footwear is left outside the unit, despite the human traffic.The New Paper on Sunday visited the block yesterday from 7pm to 9pm and two women were seen leaving the unit. But no men were seen entering or leaving the 4-room flat.

Hahaha, limpeh now want to see how the pappies going to restore the good image of the island before the foreign whores invade all the other HDB heartlands en masse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie uncles have urge. must purge the urge. otherwise, higher incidence of prostate issues and mental cases.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking!! Last night I found out I used to live quite close to a brothel. Almost all are angmor charbors in naked position. Brothels are everywhere, so is 'natural' disasters!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shocking!! Last night I found out I used to live quite close to a brothel. Almost all are angmor charbors in naked position. Brothels are everywhere, so is 'natural' disasters!!

You didn't live 'near' a brothel, you lived in a brothel and was raised by a prostitute. Always feeling insecure, you sought emotional validation through Christianity.