• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee Takes the Stand (1 Jul 15) at Hearing to Assess Damages Payable by Roy Ngerng

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PM Lee Takes the Stand (1 Jul 15) at Hearing to Assess Damages Payable by Roy Nge

Roy shld just keep on posting and not apologised, he shld just not pay a cent and let the court declare him a bankrupt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM Lee Takes the Stand (1 Jul 15) at Hearing to Assess Damages Payable by Roy Nge

Roy shld just keep on posting and not apologised, he shld just not pay a cent and let the court declare him a bankrupt.

He should pay 10 cents... because that is the true worth of Lee Hsien Loong's 'reputation'. :cool:

sgd10c-big.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

imagine this was 1915 and Sinkies Chinese accused British governor of Singapore that the white run drugs and monopolize opium trade.

So the angmoh governor sue Chinese RN for defamation saying his Queen were drug lords ?

Like that also can boh!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

roy should within this 2 days go declare himself bankrupt and see what kangarooers can do?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are we NSF not a civil servant too serving our time in SAF?

come to think of it, a SAF BG take his own soldier to court for defamation.

Have we all lose 2 years FT NSF and 13 years reservist stinks of our life to this farking BG?

Hello! are we not SAF soldiers defending Singapore?

Was he the one that started 13 years instead of 5 for reservist stinks.

This court cas of SAF BG using a NSF soldier RN was misleading and show the quality of Singapore life as civilian and civil servant defenindg Singapore was fruitless and waste of our 2 youth (18-20 years old) precious time.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have a friend who likes to poke fun at others.

Once he played a practical joke on another person. It was a bad joke that insulted the other person so badly that my friend got a warning from the person in no uncertain terms.

My friend apologized to the other person and told him he regretted his action and promised that he would never play the joke on him again. The other person accepted the apology and was willing to let the matter rest.

However, my friend cracked the same joke on the other person the next day and the next.

Guess what ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Roy has a deep-seated hatred for our good PM. Roy is full of venom. I worry for our PM's security. Can we check Roy into IMH? Why would anyone hate such a great PM? He must be insane!

davinder-singh-lawyer-royngerng-leehsienloong-defamation_1.jpg

PM Lee's lawyers claimed that "from the very first, the defendant set out to wound". In addition, they said that "if the defendant's actions have proved anything, it is that he harbours a deep seated hatred of the plaintiff. That is the only explanation for the venom in his continuing attacks and his relentless aggravation."

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...g-harbours-deep-seated-hatred-lee-hsien-loong

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roy has a deep-seated hatred for our good PM. Roy is full of venom. I worry for our PM's security. Can we check Roy into IMH? Why would anyone hate such a great PM? He must be insane!

Lee Hsien Loong is a 昏君, 人人得而讨之,人人得而诛之.

If you aren't angry at him, you aren't paying attention.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lee Hsien Loong is a 昏君, 人人讨之,人人诛之.

If you aren't angry at him, you aren't paying attention.

I nearly wept for our PM Lee today. I read his account in court and I could feel the pain he felt when Roy maliciously defamed him, and later on was prancing around aggravating the situation instead of genuinely making amends.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This faggot Roy apologized in court but still continue to post shit!

He should be flogged in public instead!

You just can't tahan the truth. The PAP has yet to answer the questions posed by Ordinary Roy. Why?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

/

roylhl20701.jpg

Blogger Ngerng arriving at the High Court on July 1, 2015​

Wasn't that an ang pow on his lap ?

Could it be a good luck charm for his court appearance ?

See the psychological trauma that our good PM has to painfully endure from the plaintiff's venomous attacks.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You just can't tahan the truth. The PAP has yet to answer the questions posed by Ordinary Roy. Why?

What questions should PAP answer to Roy? The only question Roy has to answer is how he's going to pay up over $200k worth of damages to our PM.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not about the money . Exactly.

He doesn't need the money. It is about the reputation.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly. It is about his reputation. And boy is it going down....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have a weak man as PM (he has been claiming how hurt he is) ...he can't even handle criticism and cry defamation at the first chance. For that reason, he is unfit for office.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did you ask him if taxpayers are paying his legal bills? He claimed that he is suing in his capacity as PM. So, why does he have to use expensive private lawyers? He 'sees no high' our civil service lawyers ah?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What questions should PAP answer to Roy? The only question Roy has to answer is how he's going to pay up over $200k worth of damages to our PM.

That's the problem with PAP dogs ...they don't seem to see the big picture. Let me just indulge you ...Roy, on his blog, asked PM lots of questions on CPF and those have not been answered!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The $200k goes to PM even though he is using our money to pay the bills? Only a dog like you agrees to be hustled by him.