• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only dumb fucks like you insist that eating non-halal food is a per-requisite for a job. By your same logic, I should insist on all Buddhists and vegans in my office eat beef or else I will terminate them for being a wet blanket at company gathering events.

A buddhist won't demand you to meditate with him or demand that you allow them to meditate during office hours or demand that you can't share table with them if you eat meat. A muslim will. A dumb fuck like you won't know the difference between Muslim and the other religion.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I don't expect a dumb fuck like you to understand the difference between one discriminated by race and the other by unreasonable demand by personal religious belief.

The latter can be solved by ditching demand for respecting one's stupid personal religious belief or ditching the religion altogether. The formal is race based and can't be changed. Only dumb fucks like you can't tell the difference.

Hey, m&d it is O.k lah....it you find you are so pressured to follow the wishes of an employer and you cannot becos of what fuck religious nonsense , you can quit to go find another job lah. Like delivering pizza or something and where you pay for your own meal....making sure it's HALAL at all times.

I don't get your illogical reasoning about what fuck, ppl must respect your whatever fuck beliefs lah.
It's a free world so if you don't progress along with other more accomplished races, you can co tinue to deliver pizza and your future descendants will do the same too! LoLoLoL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I worked in an operations dept for around 4 years and had 4 female Malay staff out of 15 staff and I remember the Malay staff were all okay performers and didn't give me much problems. On the contrary, I remember 2 Chinese and 1 Indian staff who gave me lots of problems then.

So race is not a guarantee whether staff is okay performer, will take more MC or not etc. In my years of working, I had more than once come across Chinese staff who took lots of MC initially too, but once they were motivated enough and felt like a team, they would change their behaviour. Personally I think people taking lots of MC is a symptom of some underlying reason.

And as part of multi racial society, we shouldn't discriminate people based on halal food which is a non-requisite of job indeed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I think people taking lots of MC is a symptom of some underlying reason.

in my family biz in sg, workers who gave us the most problems are young sinkie charbors and bengs. 2 spg's were frequently late for work or didn't show up at all. excuses were "wake up late", "no car need bf or some driver from company to fetch", and "not feeling well." sometimes no sound no smell, no excuses, simply didn't want to cum to work but expect company to retain and pay them. we had to let them go after repeated warnings and reprimands. these riled them up with a vengeance. sinkie charbors don't like to be lectured. they think they're always right. never say sorry nor will not do it again. as for sinkie bengs, tardiness is the usual issue. but because they're apologetic, we retain them. malaysian workers who have to cross the checkpoint everyday show up for work early and don't exhibit attitude issues. why are sinkie workers who live on the island, have the mrt and excellent transport systems continue to be tardy? and except for one, they don't want to drive company vans home for fear of losing face (we are providing them with transport options paid for by company). unfortunately, one of the tiongs has left as his permit is up and mom refuses to renew. the others are up for renewal too very soon, and we think we'll lose them. they have been the most disciplined and hardworking workers in the warehouse by far, putting both sinkie and jiuhukias to shame.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is sadly true. But is politically and morally wrong to say this openly. Also let's not judge so soon.

Besides tylhe Muslim person may choose not to attend the makan session, so.let's not assume or discriminate.

It is politically and morally correct for your mother to open her phua chee buy for your PAP master to earn you pocket money?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is politically and morally correct for your mother to open her phua chee buy for your PAP master to earn you pocket money?

No clue cos my mother do not do tbat.

But of course we all know that your mother is mutli racial because she gives free fuck to the mats from UMNO, Ah Nehs from MIC and Chinese from MIC and Gerekan.

Some more your father still pay you master 6% GST.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No clue cos my mother do not do tbat.

But of course we all know that your mother is mutli racial because she gives free fuck to the mats from UMNO, Ah Nehs from MIC and Chinese from MIC and Gerekan.

Some more your father still pay you master 6% GST.

yes, your mum did that.. and she told me she work very hard to feed you. by opening her phua chee buy for your PAP master's dick, she need you to open your mouth to feed you. This is to train you to open your mouth to suck your PAP master's dick when you grow up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As a non-Indian I find this racist too, so how?

(photo taken this morning in T2 SQ lounge)

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What should those who oppose political Islam and Sharia call themselves? Some call themselves counter-Sharia or counter-jihad.
Look carefully at how Islam actually expands its power. It is not the Muslims who actually do the work of Islamification. No, it is the Establishment media, schools, churches, government, and others who do the actual work. The Establishment is the near enemy and Islam is the far enemy.

[video=youtube;nU91LD-MkA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU91LD-MkA0[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I worked in an operations dept for around 4 years and had 4 female Malay staff out of 15 staff and I remember the Malay staff were all okay performers and didn't give me much problems. On the contrary, I remember 2 Chinese and 1 Indian staff who gave me lots of problems then.

So race is not a guarantee whether staff is okay performer, will take more MC or not etc. In my years of working, I had more than once come across Chinese staff who took lots of MC initially too, but once they were motivated enough and felt like a team, they would change their behaviour. Personally I think people taking lots of MC is a symptom of some underlying reason.

And as part of multi racial society, we shouldn't discriminate people based on halal food which is a non-requisite of job indeed.

Maybe the problems u faced were the Chinese asking for more pay cos they performed better! U talking cock!

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a case of sabotage?

7822015_07_02_09.38.41.png

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes, your mum did that.. and she told me she work very hard to feed you. by opening her phua chee buy for your PAP master's dick, she need you to open your mouth to feed you. This is to train you to open your mouth to suck your PAP master's dick when you grow up.

Your mother let UMNO mats and MIC Ah Nehs fuck her old loose crumpled smelly chee bye for free and best of all your father still pay them 6 % GST.

So sad for your mother in KL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my family biz in sg, workers who gave us the most problems are young sinkie charbors and bengs. 2 spg's were frequently late for work or didn't show up at all. excuses were "wake up late", "no car need bf or some driver from company to fetch", and "not feeling well." sometimes no sound no smell, no excuses, simply didn't want to cum to work but expect company to retain and pay them. we had to let them go after repeated warnings and reprimands. these riled them up with a vengeance. sinkie charbors don't like to be lectured. they think they're always right. never say sorry nor will not do it again. as for sinkie bengs, tardiness is the usual issue. but because they're apologetic, we retain them. malaysian workers who have to cross the checkpoint everyday show up for work early and don't exhibit attitude issues. why are sinkie workers who live on the island, have the mrt and excellent transport systems continue to be tardy? and except for one, they don't want to drive company vans home for fear of losing face (we are providing them with transport options paid for by company). unfortunately, one of the tiongs has left as his permit is up and mom refuses to renew. the others are up for renewal too very soon, and we think we'll lose them. they have been the most disciplined and hardworking workers in the warehouse by far, putting both sinkie and jiuhukias to shame.

On the surface it looks like Sporean workers are the worst compared to Msian and PRCs. But think deeper it is easy to know the reason. The latter two groups have big motivation of a pay that is 2.7 to over 4 times when converted to their home currency. They know it is short term pain only and so they don't mind working extra hard.

Without the currency advantage, Msians working in their home country are no different from what you observed of Sporeans young workers - late and tardy. Make appointment either no show or turned up late. Mind you these people are all driving cars in their home country and not taking bus, still late and offered no explanation and don't expect any call from them to tell you they will be late, just wait patiently okay. And no reply to emails or return calls, ask them to change address but no change, etc etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so? Chinese dog (assuming you are chinese) chinese overall perform better than m&ds. It's a fact. In fact it's so ridiculous that what a chinese does on average coming to work on time, doing his job and not fucking it up is so normal hey it's really not worth mentioning. On the other hand when a m&d does the same thing he's actually out of the ordinary and he's doing what most m&ds cannot do. How fucking ridiculous is that?

I suggest you go work with an entire m&d environment then. Assuming that you are chinese and you claim you are go ahead. Why try to hang out with chinese people and then everytime try and spit on them. Go hang out with m&ds chinese dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a non-Indian I find this racist too, so how?

(photo taken this morning in T2 SQ lounge)

Wtf why shit skin vegeterian? No chinese vegeterian? No mudlay or other race food?

I really hate some sections of this fucking country that bow down to these shit skins like this.