• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pork-wszfd.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A hungry human is an angry human, pls go and eat some food.. Don't starve yourself.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh alfian Saat, self appointed crusader of the m&d niggers, where art thou to cry "injustice" and let slip the dogs of egalitarianism?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while the hiring manager maybe discriminate against muslim but I believe it from previous experience from muslim colleagues that result in his/her decision. Imagine company dinner, must eat halal food because of one muslim and also muslim like to yell racist at first instance of food cater not halal. I like my bacon, so to me, anyone don't eat due to religion or vegetarian can fark off. why make majority follow the minority.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Company event can skip mah. Like school dun serve vegetarian food you tell my kid to study elsewhere. I cannot tabao for him is it? Racist chinks!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can believe in whatever fuck thing you want, but don't bring it to work and demand everyone around to follow your stupid believe by restricting them to your halal nonsense.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
while the hiring manager maybe discriminate against muslim but I believe it from previous experience from muslim colleagues that result in his/her decision. Imagine company dinner, must eat halal food because of one muslim and also muslim like to yell racist at first instance of food cater not halal. I like my bacon, so to me, anyone don't eat due to religion or vegetarian can fark off. why make majority follow the minority.

This is sadly true. But is politically and morally wrong to say this openly. Also let's not judge so soon.

Besides tylhe Muslim person may choose not to attend the makan session, so.let's not assume or discriminate.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be racist to say it openly but employing malays bring hell lot of other issues besides just halal food.

1) Every Friday go eat snake for 2 hours minimum. No give them they will machiam like want to declare jihad on you.

2) Frequent MCs; using MC as annual leave after exhausting their leave entitlement.

3) Need timeoff for Extended family events. Great uncle funeral, babysit niece, Auntie hospitalised just to name a few.

4) Habitual latecomer for work; extended smoke breaks.

5) Fasting month excuse to come in later and go home earlier. Fasting month even more cases of MCs.

6) Drive company van go home never mind, use for personal errands also close 1 eye; but whoever gave you permission to 'decorate' with your fugly stickers it as if the van is yours?

In my opinion they are not worth the trouble. The problems they bring to the company far outweighs the benefits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be racist to say it openly but employing malays bring hell lot of other issues besides just halal food.

1) Every Friday go eat snake for 2 hours minimum. No give them they will machiam like want to declare jihad on you.

2) Frequent MCs; using MC as annual leave after exhausting their leave entitlement.

3) Need timeoff for Extended family events. Great uncle funeral, babysit niece, Auntie hospitalised just to name a few.

4) Habitual latecomer for work; extended smoke breaks.

5) Fasting month excuse to come in later and go home earlier. Fasting month even more cases of MCs.

6) Drive company van go home never mind, use for personal errands also close 1 eye; but whoever gave you permission to 'decorate' with your fugly stickers it as if the van is yours?

In my opinion they are not worth the trouble. The problems they bring to the company far outweighs the benefits.

Moose limps mah. These fuckers are damn good in finding benefits for themselves all the time.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moose limps mah. These fuckers are damn good in finding benefits for themselves all the time.

Their religion cause them to have this siege mentality. They will always blame others for their own "misfortune" but they never look at themselves nor their stupid belief to understand that that is the reason for their "misfortune". They need to change themselves and ditch their stupid belief for the better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their religion cause them to have this siege mentality. They will always blame others for their own "misfortune" but they never look at themselves nor their stupid belief to understand that that is the reason for their "misfortune". They need to change themselves and ditch their stupid belief for the better.

If they consider coming late for work, expecting to have 2 hours off on friday, eating halal food and expecting others to accomodate them all the time and the other party doesn't give in as misfortune then these bunch of fools are nuts.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they consider coming late for work, expecting to have 2 hours off on friday, eating halal food and expecting others to accomodate them all the time and the other party doesn't give in as misfortune then these bunch of fools are nuts.

If they are very capable, smart, efficient employees then maybe it is ok to accept their flaws. Fact is they are the opposite and they still expect to be given these perks.