• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and there are chinese vegetarian dishes.....

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chink dog. My advice to you is go crawl back to your motherland and mingle around with your fellow yellow comrades there.

alamak are you a shit skin? Why not go back to shit land and mingle with your shit skin kind? The fact of the matter is the chinese run most of south east asia too. That's a fact and hey m&ds and shit skins deserve to get fucked no big deal.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak are you a shit skin? Why not go back to shit land and mingle with your shit skin kind? The fact of the matter is the chinese run most of south east asia too. That's a fact and hey m&ds and shit skins deserve to get fucked no big deal.

Hey chink. The fact that all your comrades ran away from their motherland and settle down in other parts of the world speaks volume. Understand yellow skin?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chink. The fact that all your comrades ran away from their motherland and settle down in other parts of the world speaks volume. Understand yellow skin?

Speaks volumes about what? Chinese people migrate everywhere no problem cos they want to colonize other lands. Isn't that kind of similar to your shit skin kind just removing the colonizing part.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so? Chinese dog (assuming you are chinese) chinese overall perform better than m&ds. It's a fact. In fact it's so ridiculous that what a chinese does on average coming to work on time, doing his job and not fucking it up is so normal hey it's really not worth mentioning. On the other hand when a m&d does the same thing he's actually out of the ordinary and he's doing what most m&ds cannot do. How fucking ridiculous is that?

I suggest you go work with an entire m&d environment then. Assuming that you are chinese and you claim you are go ahead. Why try to hang out with chinese people and then everytime try and spit on them. Go hang out with m&ds chinese dog.

You Singaporean dog and traitor shut up! Other people can share their bad experience working with Malay staff, I can share my good experience. It is not for you to decide what I can share.

And don't just preach but apply what you preached to yourself for once. Go work or live in an entire PRC or Msia chinese environment. Why try to hang out with Singaporean and then everytime stir shit among Singaporeans. Go hang out with PRC or msian chinese, you Singaporean traitor dog.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Singaporean dog and traitor shut up! Other people can share their bad experience working with Malay staff, I can share my good experience. It is not for you to decide what I can share.

And don't just preach but apply what you preached to yourself for once. Go work or live in an entire PRC or Msia chinese environment. Why try to hang out with Singaporean and then everytime stir shit among Singaporeans. Go hang out with PRC or msian chinese, you Singaporean traitor dog.

:confused: Hey chinese dog can compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges or not? I said work in an all m&d environment. In singapore there are places where they are all m&ds and nope they aren't foreign but local m&ds go work there then.

You see why do you need to change the situation around and say malaysian chinese or prc chinese? In fact let me tell you this i am willing to up the stakes. No problem i can even bet it's better to be among prc chinese and malaysian chinese rather than m&ds of any nationality.

It's sad that you need to try to change the situation around and claim anti singaporean this or that.

Nigger don't act like a snake go work in an entire sinkie m&d environment since you like them so much. Ask them to help you and see if they don't sabo you. :rolleyes: Comeon do it. Don't try to change the situation around again ok snake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused: Hey chinese dog can compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges or not? I said work in an all m&d environment. In singapore there are places where they are all m&ds and nope they aren't foreign but local m&ds go work there then.

You see why do you need to change the situation around and say malaysian chinese or prc chinese? In fact let me tell you this i am willing to up the stakes. No problem i can even bet it's better to be among prc chinese and malaysian chinese rather than m&ds of any nationality.

It's sad that you need to try to change the situation around and claim anti singaporean this or that.

Nigger don't act like a snake go work in an entire sinkie m&d environment since you like them so much. Ask them to help you and see if they don't sabo you. :rolleyes: Comeon do it. Don't try to change the situation around again ok snake.

Come on you are the snake. Don't pretend that you don't know whatever you said will apply to yourself. Just reverse race and nationality. If you call me a Chinese dog, you qualify yourself to be called a Singaporean dog. If you ask me to go be with the Malays, you should go be with the PRC/Msian chinese. We have gone through this many times, don't pretend to be stupid.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on you are the snake. Don't pretend that you don't know whatever you said will apply to yourself. Just reverse race and nationality. If you call me a Chinese dog, you qualify yourself to be called a Singaporean dog. If you ask me to go be with the Malays, you should go be with the PRC/Msian chinese. We have gone through this many times, don't pretend to be stupid.

Do you know how to read? Please i suggest you learn how to read. I already said i am willing to up the stakes and be with prc or mudland chinese. I already mentioned it when i challenged you to hang out with an all m&d group sinkie or not. No you didn't dare to do it. That's why you brought up this challenge to me and i already said hey i don't mind. So this shows you are a hypocrite. Claims you love m&ds so much but doesn't dare hang out with them in short your words are BS.

Please don't use slurs on you back at others because it doesn't apply. You are a chinese that hates your own race and always belittles them and praises other races that hate your own race. Isn't that a chinese dog? Now why would i be a singaporean dog? It doesn't make any sense at all and you don't explain it. See you act like a snake here. Come up with your own accusations instead of trying to reflect them back because it doesn't work and shows how stupid you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how to read? Please i suggest you learn how to read. I already said i am willing to up the stakes and be with prc or mudland chinese. I already mentioned it when i challenged you to hang out with an all m&d group sinkie or not. No you didn't dare to do it. That's why you brought up this challenge to me and i already said hey i don't mind. So this shows you are a hypocrite. Claims you love m&ds so much but doesn't dare hang out with them in short your words are BS.

Please don't use slurs on you back at others because it doesn't apply. You are a chinese that hates your own race and always belittles them and praises other races that hate your own race. Isn't that a chinese dog? Now why would i be a singaporean dog? It doesn't make any sense at all and you don't explain it. See you act like a snake here. Come up with your own accusations instead of trying to reflect them back because it doesn't work and shows how stupid you are.

As usual you are making false and baseless accusation of me. I don't hate my own race. Sharing my bad experience with Chinese means I hate my own race? That is your small minded thinking. In my open minded thinking, sharing of negative will only help Chinese to improve.

Why would you be a Singaporean dog? I have explained countless times, if you still don't understand, go read my past posts. I should be the one asking you instead do you know how to read? One last attempt by me. A chinese is a chinese dog when he/she said bad things about chinese. So a Singaporean is a Singaporean dog when he/she said bad things about Singaporeans. And Singaporeans include Malay and Indians okay?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you are making false and baseless accusation of me. I don't hate my own race. Sharing my bad experience with Chinese means I hate my own race? That is your small minded thinking. In my open minded thinking, sharing of negative will only help Chinese to improve.

Why would you be a Singaporean dog? I have explained countless times, if you still don't understand, go read my past posts. I should be the one asking you instead do you know how to read? One last attempt by me. A chinese is a chinese dog when he/she said bad things about chinese. So a Singaporean is a Singaporean dog when he/she said bad things about Singaporeans. And Singaporeans include Malay and Indians okay?

Hello my fellow chinese dog let's go pray to the great indians and malays. Let's suck their dicks and their balls ok? We are good chinese dogs. You and I are not alone we have frenchbriefs, mojito in our gang too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't go and BS and twist it around when all the time you're praising m&ds/shit skins etc and bashing chinese.

What kind of fucking stupid logic are you employing on singaporean dog?

Do you know how many m&ds and shit skins there are in the world that are not singaporean and if you bash them you are a singaporean dog even though they are a minority in singapore?

You see how fucking stupid your logic is.

Please don't use the mirroring back tatic. It doesn't work at all. See how stupid you are when it doesn't make any sense. Then again cannot blame you you're a chinese dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my fellow chinese dog let's go pray to the great indians and malays. Let's suck their dicks and their balls ok? We are good chinese dogs. You and I are not alone we have frenchbriefs, mojito in our gang too.

Hey chinese dog, if you are a chinese you have no self respect to call yourself a dog. If you are from other race, you are despicable to call chinese dog. So either way, you are not fit to talk to me, just shut up!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't go and BS and twist it around when all the time you're praising m&ds/shit skins etc and bashing chinese.

What kind of fucking stupid logic are you employing on singaporean dog?

Do you know how many m&ds and shit skins there are in the world that are not singaporean and if you bash them you are a singaporean dog even though they are a minority in singapore?

You see how fucking stupid your logic is.

Please don't use the mirroring back tatic. It doesn't work at all. See how stupid you are when it doesn't make any sense. Then again cannot blame you you're a chinese dog.

Minority so what? Minority means not counted as Singaporeans? You say bad things about minority Singaporean means you are a Singaporean dog by your own chinese dog logic. Don't just preach to others but don't apply to yourself!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey chinese dog, if you are a chinese you have no self respect to call yourself a dog. If you are from other race, you are despicable to call chinese dog. So either way, you are not fit to talk to me, just shut up!

I love malays and indians and all other races except chinese just like you why you pretend not to be a chinese dog? :confused: My gay friend is also the same always claims he hates men and likes girls but touches other men's dicks and tries to kiss men. You need to embrace your chinese dogness. Don't worry you are not alone in this forum we also have mojito, frenchbriefs and even scroobal who are chinese dogs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minority so what? Minority means not counted as Singaporeans? You say bad things about minority Singaporean means you are a Singaporean dog by your own chinese dog logic. Don't just preach to others but don't apply to yourself!

so if bash shit skins or m&ds = singaporean dog? That's your stupid logic you have employed. Making up your own rules now huh chinese dog? In contrast my rules are simple. A chinese person that bashs his own race and always kisses other races ass all the time = chinese dog. Easy to get and understand and you fit it to a T. Unlike you who creates and makes stupid senseless rules that are totally contridicting and meaningless.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love malays and indians and all other races except chinese just like you why you pretend not to be a chinese dog? :confused: My gay friend is also the same always claims he hates men and likes girls but touches other men's dicks and tries to kiss men. You need to embrace your chinese dogness. Don't worry you are not alone in this forum we also have mojito, frenchbriefs and even scroobal who are chinese dogs.

Who are you to lecture me when you are a coward who don't use your original nick to bully others? Despicable coward, if you are a chinese, you bring shame to chinese by calling yourself a dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if bash shit skins or m&ds = singaporean dog? That's your stupid logic you have employed. Making up your own rules now huh chinese dog? In contrast my rules are simple. A chinese person that bashs his own race and always kisses other races ass all the time = chinese dog. Easy to get and understand and you fit it to a T. Unlike you who creates and makes stupid senseless rules that are totally contridicting and meaningless.

Everything you say fits yourself perfectly. You bash your fellow Singaporeans who have different opinion from you and always flatter other nationality chinese all the time = Singaporean dog.