• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mats are crying discrimination again

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This just crossed my mind - if a muslim becomes an astronaut and is sent to work in the ISS (International Space Station), is there a room/space there for their Friday prayers? And does the ISS have halal certified food? Just curious.

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are very capable, smart, efficient employees then maybe it is ok to accept their flaws. Fact is they are the opposite and they still expect to be given these perks.

LOL actually i feel that no one should get special treatment above others. Like say coming late for work.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are very capable, smart, efficient employees then maybe it is ok to accept their flaws. Fact is they are the opposite and they still expect to be given these perks.

I once worked for a Malay Muslim boss. He was damn fucking hardworking. And in the office, he employs mostly Chinese and only one Malay in the sales department. That Malay was his wife's friend's husband and often, he would call that Malay to his room to fuck him for sloppy work. And then one day we overheard the boss from his office room saying, "if you are not my wife's friend husband, I would've fired you long ago!". So everyday, that Malays colleague would report to the Malay boss everyday with his schedule and was under close monitoring from the boss while we Chinese stuff were not as closely watched.

Even my Malay boss wouldn't want Malay workers.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And it's not only Friday prayers.....
They actually need to have prayer breaks 5 times a day.....in a 9-5 job I think they get 2-3 prayer breaks.....this breaks are quite long as they need to clean up take off their shoes etc etc.....it's an entire ritual

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....from the pot to the fire

Why not? They dont fall under those 6:points listed by CABcommander. They speak english and educated. Most important they eat non halal food, dont go friday prayers, seldom see them eat snake to go smoking, seldom see them take MCs too. Hardworking too.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This just crossed my mind - if a muslim becomes an astronaut and is sent to work in the ISS (International Space Station), is there a room/space there for their Friday prayers? And does the ISS have halal certified food? Just curious.
Cheers!
that would have to be a smart muslim to be selected for iss - instead of just one small step, he'd go one giant leap further up to claim his 72 virgins :p

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

That would be unnecessary. At the space station he just need to peek at the window of the capsule Allah is right outside.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the minah will breed like rabbits. Maternity leave forever

It may be racist to say it openly but employing malays bring hell lot of other issues besides just halal food.

1) Every Friday go eat snake for 2 hours minimum. No give them they will machiam like want to declare jihad on you.

2) Frequent MCs; using MC as annual leave after exhausting their leave entitlement.

3) Need timeoff for Extended family events. Great uncle funeral, babysit niece, Auntie hospitalised just to name a few.

4) Habitual latecomer for work; extended smoke breaks.

5) Fasting month excuse to come in later and go home earlier. Fasting month even more cases of MCs.

6) Drive company van go home never mind, use for personal errands also close 1 eye; but whoever gave you permission to 'decorate' with your fugly stickers it as if the van is yours?

In my opinion they are not worth the trouble. The problems they bring to the company far outweighs the benefits.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once worked for a Malay Muslim boss. He was damn fucking hardworking. And in the office, he employs mostly Chinese and only one Malay in the sales department. That Malay was his wife's friend's husband and often, he would call that Malay to his room to fuck him for sloppy work. And then one day we overheard the boss from his office room saying, "if you are not my wife's friend husband, I would've fired you long ago!". So everyday, that Malays colleague would report to the Malay boss everyday with his schedule and was under close monitoring from the boss while we Chinese stuff were not as closely watched.

Even my Malay boss wouldn't want Malay workers.

rofl damn funny.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may be racist to say it openly but employing malays bring hell lot of other issues besides just halal food.

1) Every Friday go eat snake for 2 hours minimum. No give them they will machiam like want to declare jihad on you.

2) Frequent MCs; using MC as annual leave after exhausting their leave entitlement.

3) Need timeoff for Extended family events. Great uncle funeral, babysit niece, Auntie hospitalised just to name a few.

4) Habitual latecomer for work; extended smoke breaks.

5) Fasting month excuse to come in later and go home earlier. Fasting month even more cases of MCs.

6) Drive company van go home never mind, use for personal errands also close 1 eye; but whoever gave you permission to 'decorate' with your fugly stickers it as if the van is yours?

In my opinion they are not worth the trouble. The problems they bring to the company far outweighs the benefits.

Errrr...if you say until like that..

Who is gonna to deliver your...1) MacDonald ...2) Pizza...3) KFC...

And who is gonna to throw away your trash? LoLoLoL

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being smart wouldn't qualify him (or her) for 72 virgins. From what I read, he//she would have to kill infidels first. I don't want to speculate, but after we die, our souls would be genderless, as we do not need sex to procreate, so sexual activity is unlikely to exist in the afterlife. Just my view though.

Cheers!

that would have to be a smart muslim to be selected for iss - instead of just one small step, he'd go one giant leap further up to claim his 72 virgins :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'd have to time himself to peek outside when the station passes above Mecca. Facing the wrong town, he will not get to see Allah!

Cheers!

That would be unnecessary. At the space station he just need to peek at the window of the capsule Allah is right outside.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody wants to work for a company managed by chinese anyway. even pregnant woman also they sack just to save a few dollars and save on maternity leave.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being smart wouldn't qualify him (or her) for 72 virgins. From what I read, he//she would have to kill infidels first. I don't want to speculate, but after we die, our souls would be genderless, as we do not need sex to procreate, so sexual activity is unlikely to exist in the afterlife. Just my view though.

Cheers!
nope, apparently you don't have to kill infidels - just being a believer is enough, so says the hadith but still controversial all the same.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the end, only the pap employs most of them. Example: Just visit the library anywhere in Sinkapore, cisco aetos, spf, cd, ica, lta, ..... Private companies will always avoid them to avoid trouble... Sad but true.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread shows what hypocrites most sinkie chinks are. On one hand they complaint about foreign manager discriminating against them, but on the flipside, they take great pains to explain why they are doing the right thing by discriminating against Malays and Muslims.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread shows what hypocrites most sinkie chinks are. On one hand they complaint about foreign manager discriminating against them, but on the flipside, they take great pains to explain why they are doing the right thing by discriminating against Malays and Muslims.

Of course I don't expect a dumb fuck like you to understand the difference between one discriminated by race and the other by unreasonable demand by personal religious belief.

The latter can be solved by ditching demand for respecting one's stupid personal religious belief or ditching the religion altogether. The formal is race based and can't be changed. Only dumb fucks like you can't tell the difference.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course I don't expect a dumb fuck like you to understand the difference between one discriminated by race and the other by unreasonable demand by personal religious belief.

The latter can be solved by ditching demand for respecting one's stupid personal religious belief or ditching the religion altogether. The formal is race based and can't be changed. Only dumb fucks like you can't tell the difference.

Only dumb fucks like you insist that eating non-halal food is a per-requisite for a job. By your same logic, I should insist on all Buddhists and vegans in my office eat beef or else I will terminate them for being a wet blanket at company gathering events.