• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: "If PAP Fails, Singapore Is In Deep Trouble!!! PAP Shall Not Fail!!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the PAP falls from power expect many of its so-called 'supporters' to vanish.

Politics is not that different from sports e.g. football. :wink:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol why workers party said they can't form the government ? They have no confidence ? Opp party in Singapore is a joke , telling their supporters they have no ability unlike other country opposition party . Other countries opposition party will tell their voters that they have the ability to form the government and ask their voters to give them a chance to prove it to them . Politics in Singapore really gone case :wink:

Whole civil service machinery would chase WP for fault or cold-storage operation could be scheme once thhey say we are ready��

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 60's or 70's PAP were really for sinkies.

I really don't know and I don't care, for I am an 80's kid.

My point of reference would probably begin from the late 1980s onwards.

Besides, LKY was a smug ass even back in his 'benevolent years' e.g. banning long haired men from entering the country, the Bukit Ho Swee fire incident. He's a political opportunist, a gangster of his generation. :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It matters not to me who the voters select, it is their personal choice, but one question I have - does everybody in the PAP accept the leadership and does not wish to vie for that position? It comes across that the entire party agrees who leads them, and nobody wishes to challenge the leadership, happy with their appointed position in it. Is this the case?

Cheers!

Singapore Prime Minister and People's Action Party chief Lee Hsien Loong ...........................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It matters not to me who the voters select, it is their personal choice, but one question I have - does everybody in the PAP accept the leadership and does not wish to vie for that position? It comes across that the entire party agrees who leads them, and nobody wishes to challenge the leadership, happy with their appointed position in it. Is this the case?

Groupthink and forced consensus is rife within the PAP.

Also, Lee Hsien Loong has 'royal blood' within him, and his wife holds the key to the nation's coffers. Best not to get on the wrong side of them and jeopardise your own career within the PAP. :wink:

Singapore's political system is such a farce. In other countries, there would have been at least a censure motion or a no-confidence motion against Lee Hsien Loong.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the PAP falls from power expect many of its so-called 'supporters' to vanish.

Politics is not that different from sports e.g. football. :wink:

Expect some to even run road because of many skeletons in the cupboards.

Something like in China. When the new PM took over, many gov't officials were imprisoned for corruptions because everyone was dirty. The only issue was which side were the officials in, the old or new guard:confused:

jw5

Loyal
Remember who said this: "Blah blah blah blah blah, we will be Finished!" :rolleyes::biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its either us checkers or the PAP and their FT imports. If we fail to check the PAP this time, we will fail... and big time!

methink; PM talked so looooong wither, many may not understand what he say :confused: :confused:
methink; you wrote 1 sentence, everybody understands... well done ...:biggrin: :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
all their rhetoric must be taken with a double pinch of salt.
same bullshit dished out in different words.

his father had been saying this so often that
sillypootians took it as the gospel truth.
these commandments were cast in stone and put on
top of Mount Buki NiMa where flock of sillypootians
make their pilgrimage every 5 years to bolster their
self deception.
Theses are some of the commandments on that tablet on Mount Buki Nima :
1a] i am thy god
1b] thou shalt not worship any other gods or political party
2] only my party is capable to run the country
3] obey or be condemned in locked up or bankruptcy.
4] worshiping other gods will bring natural and man made disasters
your house value will drop ,
jobs will be gone , your livelihood will be at stake
you will be working as slave in other countries
typhoon and earth quake will strike

this are the thoughts in the mind of sillypootians on day of eRection .
literally thinking with their cunts and penis out of fear , kiasi , kiasu mentality.

Lets all go down together rather being a slave forever.
unless u enjoy being manipulated , policies being forced down your throat.
how much can u lose ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Harry was holding the seat and at the helm of the PAP, I can understand - that because of him, nobody dared oppose or challenge him, that would be a dangerous and stupid move to attempt. But with him out of the way, and his son comfortably taken over that position, yet no one within the party dares even to try, then either they are all wimps, or incapable. Then truly, these are not politicians, but a group of submissive order-takers. Hsien Loong better have all the solutions to Singapore's problems, because no one else in the group does.

I like the term "royal blood." It's funny.

Cheers!

Groupthink and forced consensus is rife within the PAP.

Also, Lee Hsien Loong has 'royal blood' within him, and his wife holds the key to the nation's coffers. Best not to get on the wrong side of them and jeopardise your own career within the PAP. :wink:

Singapore's political system is such a farce. In other countries, there would have been at least a censure motion or a no-confidence motion against Lee Hsien Loong.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a prime minister go and Sue, bankrupt and jail his own citizen.. It is time to change the govt.