• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 July is SAF Day. Thank you to all NSF, NSMen & Regulars keeping Singapore safe

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10923519_842870955768914_1157823268465202481_n.png

1 July is SAF Day. Thank you to all NSF, NSMen & Regulars keeping Singapore safe.

[We will defend ourselves. Whoever else wants to defend us, I will say to them 'Thank you very much. But please remember I can defend myself and make no mistake about it.'

Unlike many other countries in the area, we form a very compact and neat target, and therefore a sneak aerial attack is a major preoccupation of any Defence Minister of Singapore. It is therefore our intention to ensure that such a sneak attack can never succeed.] ~ LKY 1968

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheow NSF.

one law for poor peasant sons one law for elite sons don't need to serve full 2 years get disruption to study first.

Ask Tony Tan son Patirck how his son siam NSF.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, don't forget the FTs in SAFVC. With two weeks of training, surely they can defend us from foreign invasion. :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1 July is SAF Day. Thank you to all NSF, NSMen & Regulars keeping Singapore safe.

[We will defend ourselves. Whoever else wants to defend us, I will say to them 'Thank you very much. But please remember I can defend myself and make no mistake about it.'

Unlike many other countries in the area, we form a very compact and neat target, and therefore a sneak aerial attack is a major preoccupation of any Defence Minister of Singapore. It is therefore our intention to ensure that such a sneak attack can never succeed.] ~ LKY 1968

I don't know what shit you are talking about. The SAF has failed miserably in their mission to protect singapore. Look around you. The invasion of singapore has already happened and has been happening for a while. The invaders are Tiongs, Apunehs, Pinoys, etc secretly let in by a traitorous govt. What sinkies are experiencing is what they would have been experiencing in a real military invasion.

e.g. They have to give up their jobs to the new occupiers. They are second place citizens in their own countries with the law and courts favouring the occupier against them. They have to give up their dreams of a home because they cannot afford one due to the occupiers buying and speculating on real estate. They have to give way and are ask to be tolerant of over crowded trains and public places, overcrowded by occupiers. When they speak their minds, the govt jails them. Occupiers can verbally and physically beat them and get away with a slap on the wrist or less.

Does this sound like a SInkies life during Jap occupation in WW2? If it does, then we have been invaded already.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spend $13 billion a year for what? Sinkapore is indefensible. $13 billion spent is to fatten the pockets of PAP cronies.

Transparency - where got? We don't know how much is spent on defence purchase. Why?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Spend $13 billion a year for what? Sinkapore is indefensible. $13 billion spent is to fatten the pockets of PAP cronies.

Transparency - where got? We don't know how much is spent on defence purchase. Why?

The simple and logical answer is this.

You must spend lots of money to create a large military.I don't mean large military in the sense of millions of soldiers. But large military in the sense of many jiak liao bee departments, military bases and camps, and fancy equipments. But why create a large military when as you say, sinkieland is indefensible? The reason is that with a large military, you can justify a large group of scholar generals and colonels. These are people who are put in departments and sections where their rank is an overkill. Why do this? Because the PAP is using the SAF Scholarship system to groom its own members and future political leaders at the taxpayer expense. These assholes should be groomed using the PAP's own party money. In other countries, political appointees are based on the amount of fund raising they do, the grassroots activities they do for the party, etc. But instead of using this system, the PAP simply hijacked the SAF and PSC scholarship programmes to do the work for them. There are literally hundreds of scholar generals, colonels and LTCs in the SAF. How can they justify this unless they spend $13 billion a year to create many toys and departments that these fucks can oversee. Ask yourself so many scholar generals in the SAF and in public service and GLC, how many graduated from a real military university like Sandhurst or West Point or ST Cyr or VMI or The Citadel? Non.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
10923519_842870955768914_1157823268465202481_n.png

Funny but I know the chap next to him. He is an armour SSGT. Hence the black beret.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny but I know the chap next to him. He is an armour SSGT. Hence the black beret.

not sure when the picture taken but the ultimax 100 only in service in early 1980s. Even then, old arsehole oready need another person to tahan his waist. wahahaha...... how strong the kickback from auto fire by the SAW can be....:rolleyes: and why that SSGT recommend old arsehole use capone stance to fire, let old arsehole experience gangster style like he always behave as?:rolleyes:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple and logical answer is this.

You must spend lots of money to create a large military.I don't mean large military in the sense of millions of soldiers. But large military in the sense of many jiak liao bee departments, military bases and camps, and fancy equipments.
F............
. How can they justify this unless they spend $13 billion a year to create many toys and departments that these fucks can oversee. Ask yourself so many scholar generals in the SAF and in public service and GLC, how many graduated from a real military university like Sandhurst or West Point or ST Cyr or VMI or The Citadel? Non.

portion of the $ goes to evil US Ass and Australia in various guises.
in order to get protection from these big brothers in time of war.
in peace time it gives the assurance [to the scums] that potential would be attacker
will think twice before firing the shot.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safe for who? For F Trashes to eat our food, rape our womanfolk, steal our jobs..........NS for what???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
not sure when the picture taken but the ultimax 100 only in service in early 1980s. Even then, old arsehole oready need another person to tahan his waist. wahahaha...... how strong the kickback from auto fire by the SAW can be....:rolleyes: and why that SSGT recommend old arsehole use capone stance to fire, let old arsehole experience gangster style like he always behave as?:rolleyes:

Bro, you are lau chiow armour. This pic was taken in the early 80s, you are right about it. You recognize the place or not? Its Area D. You can see the AMX-13 in the background. You recognize the SSGT or not? This is really old timer SSGT Jeremy Tay. I believe he was an instructor at SOA when this pic was taken. In those days, the PM or President use to come out to watch a live firing training exercise. I might have been some where in the background but out of this picture. This stance is taken so his whole body can take the recoil. If you have Old Fart put the Ultimax up to his shoulder and squeeze the trigger, he will complain tomorrow that his shoulder hurts. LOL. Its possible that this pic was taken when Old Fart visited his son Hsien Yang.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
portion of the $ goes to evil US Ass and Australia in various guises.
in order to get protection from these big brothers in time of war.
in peace time it gives the assurance [to the scums] that potential would be attacker
will think twice before firing the shot.

Most of the money go to the 2 Jewish countries, i,e.USA and Israel.

Alfrescian
Loyal
One dumbfuck wore his number 4 to the office today. He was the only one.

have you seen all the brainwashed posting in FB of themselves in uniform. Mind you, they are NSmen, not regulars or NSF......
...strangely enough, seems to be Majors and above only so far.......all trying to get promotion...