• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It has been 100 days since the passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No white coffin, must re-die once more:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-did-not-get-a-WHITE-COFFIN-Is-PAP-impure-now

Regal-White-Casket.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think loving LKY and supporting the Oppositions are mutually exclusive? :biggrin:

Even Chiam See Tong was present at LKY funeral.

If JB Jeyaratnam was alive, he would have done the same too!

Because both of them exemplifies the Grace of Christ in them!

CST there to tell his familee that he has outlived the old fart.... lolz.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 23rd March morning, just 100 days ago, Singapore woke up to the news that our beloved founding Prime Minister, Mr Lee Kuan Yew had passed away.
I wish to mark today with a tribute to late Mr Lee. He has laid a strong foundation for Singapore, a nation respected for its clean and ethical government, a nation admired for its efficiency, a nation with strong community spirit to care for the needy and less privileged.
Singaporeans are living in a peaceful, harmonious society and enjoying the fruits of a strong economy, all because of you and your founding team.
Thank you, Mr Lee Kuan Yew!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
good riddance. from refusing to retire to refusing to expire and need mentol to rid the stench.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, a lot of twits are the same. They put the black ribbon on their car hoods, their handphone covers, their Facebook page. :wink:

it's a fashion faux pas to leave that sticker on the car. i mean he's gone for so long now, it is passé.

good luck to those trying to remove the sticker as it uses cheap adhesive base. even after removal, it leaves sticky residue on the car.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of us were overwhelmed with grief. I fainted with grief at Ah Gong's passing while many other grassroots people wept. In contrast, hardly anybody cared when JBJ died.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of us were overwhelmed with grief. I fainted with grief at Ah Gong's passing while many other grassroots people wept. In contrast, hardly anybody cared when JBJ died.

I still remembered the morning when I switched on the radio 97.2 FM while driving to office. I had never heard such beautiful soothing music before ... for a while I was wondering why 97.2 FM had turned to soul music channel ... but it suddenly dawned on me that LKY had passed away. My vision was blurred ... I was choked with emotion. I almost lost control of my car .... everything was a blur. But I kept driving on. I was not able to work that day. There was a awful sense of loss. The office was unusually quiet that day ... everyone 's face was downcast...it was a sad day for Singapore.

And over the next few days , a million or more Singaporeans and friends from abroad queued in the sun and rain to pay their last respects to the man who built Singapore to what it is today at the Parliament House and also at many remembrance centers all over Singapore.

The scene of thousands of people standing in the pouring rain to pay their respects to LKY as the final farewell cortege left for the funeral ceremony is forever etched in my mind.

Singapore had lost a great leader. LKY ! LKY ! LKY !

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have gone into the burning furnace with him. Then you can forever be his dog in the afterlife...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a fucking big liar! In the other forum you claimed that you were blindly hero-worshipping Lee Con Yew as your Ah Gong!

Not bad a Doggie and Prostitute John. You've received 127 likes and counting.

JohnTan:

June 27, 2015 at 4:34 pm JohnTan(Quote)

I, John Tan a senior PAP grassroots leader after reading the letter written by Amos Yee’s mother, I’m moved to tears and I’ve become so very disappointed with my Fuhrer Lee Hsien Loong for dishing out such severe & extreme punishment on this young kid just because he insulted his late father LKY whom I used to blindly adore as my Ah Gong.

I as a senior party grassroots leader can feel that the PAP is no longer treating the people fairly. My family and I will vote for any opposition party in my ward and I am sure all of you out there will do so likewise.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong Sir if you still want me to remain loyal to you, you’ll need to release Amos Yee within the next 24 hours!

VA:C [1.9.22_1171]

Rating: +127 (from 135 votes)

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking big liar! In the other forum you claimed that you were blindly hero-worshipping Lee Con Yew as your Ah Gong!

Not bad a Doggie and Prostitute John. You've received 127 likes and counting.

JohnTan:

June 27, 2015 at 4:34 pm JohnTan(Quote)

I, John Tan a senior PAP grassroots leader after reading the letter written by Amos Yee’s mother, I’m moved to tears and I’ve become so very disappointed with my Fuhrer Lee Hsien Loong for dishing out such severe & extreme punishment on this young kid just because he insulted his late father LKY whom I used to blindly adore as my Ah Gong.

I as a senior party grassroots leader can feel that the PAP is no longer treating the people fairly. My family and I will vote for any opposition party in my ward and I am sure all of you out there will do so likewise.

Mr Lee Hsien Loong Sir if you still want me to remain loyal to you, you’ll need to release Amos Yee within the next 24 hours!

VA:C [1.9.22_1171]

Rating: +127 (from 135 votes)

Wow! John Tan has now becum very popular in TRE. So many "yes" votes and counting.

Lockheed

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guests camping in this thread can't be anti old fart so they must be fantards. Here... :kma::kma::kma: