• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - NSF army recruits don't dare sit down even on empty MRT train

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nsf-recruit-mrt-seat-sit-singapore.jpg

"I saw two recruits standing hesitantly in the empty train, unsure of whether to sit or not.

I told them to sit as the train was empty and they were still hesitant, politely declining. Then I said, "Eh recruit, I'm an army officer and I order you to sit! Anybody say anything ask them to look for me, I'm Major Lim from XXX camp!" To which they profusely thanked me and sat.

Actually, I was just a lance corporal in the army a long time ago but I think this situation is ridiculous and I think I'm doing my part to protect our young soldiers from the assholes in the public.

To every non retarded public member, be understanding. Just let the bloody recruits sit down in the train!"

Source: https://www.facebook.com/safconfession/posts/463658763812822

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS has conditioned boys into slaves. He was probably awaiting permission from his commanders before daring to take a seat. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are obviously scared of the crazy looking army officer in the train carriage from full metal jacket.wait he ask them to knock it down and recite the rifleman's creed.

"Did I give u permission to sit you maggots???what is ur major malfunction u bloody recruit????I want you to sound off,you slimy ass twinkle toes cocksuckers!!!!"

Last edited:

RobertZieler

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I saw two recruits standing hesitantly in the empty train, unsure of whether to sit or not.

I told them to sit as the train was empty and they were still hesitant, politely declining. Then I said, "Eh recruit, I'm an army officer and I order you to sit! Anybody say anything ask them to look for me, I'm Major Lim from XXX camp!" To which they profusely thanked me and sat.

Actually, I was just a lance corporal in the army a long time ago but I think this situation is ridiculous and I think I'm doing my part to protect our young soldiers from the assholes in the public.

To every non retarded public member, be understanding. Just let the bloody recruits sit down in the train!"

If what he said about himself is true, then the Major wannabe was just carrying out his fantasies. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bassket, I also don't sit on MRT because of my piles, I suppose those boys also suffer same thing

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 22111

now you know why i stay away from sinkies...it is pathetic..

They got no brains at all.. even the author lie to them that he is an offficer, they just think that it is the truth.. oh mY fucking god... if sinkies have lowered themselves to this level of stupidity..

even staying in the same country with them is a fucking disgrace!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you know why i stay away from sinkies...it is pathetic..

They got no brains at all.. even the author lie to them that he is an offficer, they just think that it is the truth.. oh mY fucking god... if sinkies have lowered themselves to this level of stupidity..

even staying in the same country with them is a fucking disgrace!!!

Only a retard like you believe fully what other retards write on the internet.

Oh not fogetting GOOGLE NOSE.

Fuck home to.matland.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF must be proud of such obedient soldier !

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/16/world/asia/south-korea-sinking-ship-students/

"Don't move," a voice warned, according to a recording obtained by CNN affiliate YTN. "If you move, it's dangerous. Don't move."

That announcement, some witnesses worried, may have cost some passengers on the ferry Sewol their lives.

"Kids were forced to stay put," one survivor told CNN affiliate YTN, "so only some of those who moved survived."