• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is singapore better than america?!?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a overcrowded shithole sardine can.if u ask me for just a single reason how australia is better than sg,I will tell you:melborne :land mass:9990 km2.even if the entire population of australia poured into melbourne,it wouldnt still be half as hellish as sg.quality of living means jackshit if theres too many shit human bodies encroaching on your living space.machiam like living in china with a billion cockroaches.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree that s'pore is too cramp. pap's main concern is economy, so more people will mean more business, more prosperity for sinkies. but not all sinkies benefit from this policy.

Singapore is a overcrowded shithole sardine can.if u ask me for just a single reason how australia is better than sg,I will tell you:melborne :land mass:9990 km2.even if the entire population of australia poured into melbourne,it wouldnt still be half as hellish as sg.quality of living means jackshit if theres too many shit human bodies encroaching on your living space.machiam like living in china with a billion cockroaches.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

quality of life in a country depend on the quality of the people..

what do you expect from a whole population of ball-less cowards?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
PeeM Lee is paid 4.4 times more than Obama..... therefore he shud be 4.4 times better than nigger Obama!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore......

image.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least there is no gay marriage nonsense in Singapore!

When we get rid of all stupid Christians and Muslims, we will become more humane society that respect individual differences and not scared of some stupid retarded invisible being.