• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Disgruntled Over Free SG50 BBQ By Aussie High Commission! Blame Grassroots Woh

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Disgruntled Over Free SG50 BBQ By Aussie High Commission! Blame Grassroots

Abbott to pinkie: you wanna try my sausage?

Pinkie: what you have.

Abbott: mostly white meat. Thick fat n juicy

Pinkie: sound great. U got plates

Abbott: no got to use your hands

Pinkie: k. How about cuttery.

Abbott: whattttt the fark. You just suck it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Disgruntled Over Free SG50 BBQ By Aussie High Commission! Blame Grassroots

Australians should have just serve satay. That way, no need tickets. Everybody can makan.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

priority for primary schools, hdb soft launch specifically for PA members, naional events free tickets, free parking, free overseas retreat travel, free food, heck,even ex speaker of parliament had free sex!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The People's Association is nothing more than a subsidiary of the PAP, I thought this should have been clear by now.

In fact, the whole SG50 thing was purely the idea of the pappies.

I have also seen some hilarious SG50 merchandise while browsing some hypermarts and department stores. SG50 rubbish bins, SG50 tissue paper, SG50 chocolates... etc. :biggrin:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Was toothpicks provided?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why sinkies so cheapskate ? Want to eat BBQ just buy your own lah :wink: eat government free food will become suay :wink:

Govt free food also use your money dumbo.
Though I dun eat also but need to highlight to the gong cheebyes their monies used to feed freeloaders PA.
Good la make this into a PR nightmare and Malu the PA dogs.....see how Aussies handle this

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What? No free BBQ? It must have been taken by the pinoy maids sent there by their ATB employers! :mad::biggrin:

I'll rather the ATB and her maid go makan rather than feed those PA dogs

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very shameful act by PA.
We all see now that PA are surrounded with many opportunists.
It seems that PA are not for all, but for member privileged.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why sinkies so cheapskate ? Want to eat BBQ just buy your own lah :wink: eat government free food will become suay :wink:

Where does Gov. get food?
All end up in our tax payers; individual or collective.
I never think of Gov. giving as free.
All those are from us....

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbass aussies should have known the PA woukd practice cronyism n yet they approved the decision to let the pa do the distribution.

I applause Aussie way of doing and openly declare it.
Now it is in PA turn to answer to whole world that what went wrong with tickets and non-advertisement on public about that event?
May be, entrapment strategy by Ausssie to Pappies?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you guys so keen on red meat? It has been known to have links with prostate cancer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why you guys so keen on red meat? It has been known to have links with prostate cancer.

ST_20150629_VNPMLEE_1457870e.jpg

Prostate cancer... tell that to the guy in the red shirt. :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_20150629_VNPMLEE_1457870e.jpg

Prostate cancer... tell that to the guy in the red shirt. :biggrin:

I guess the surrounding smiling porlumpars around him had a good steak meal? Membership has its privileges

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is what i consider a great steak: thick cut, charred on the outside, rare on the inside.

image.jpg