• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Sorry Son, Mummy is Wrong" Amo's mum

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mary Toh
7 hrs ·

Sorry Son.
Sorry for telling you that you are in the safest country. You are feeling so insecure and scared now.
Sorry for urging you to be a law-abiding citizen. The laws are doing you more harm than good now.
Sorry for assuring you that you will be well-protected. You are being threatened and ill-treated now.
Sorry for saying that our government provides us the best welfare. You are not even allowed to sleep at home now.
Sorry for telling you that home is best. It is where you were arrested from.
Sorry for encouraging you to be creative and expressive. You are regarded as crazy and rebellious instead.
Sorry for not teaching you well. You could have been taught otherwise.
Sorry Son. Mummy is wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/mary.toh.927?fref=nf&pnref=story

A mother's love... Share this...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I scared these 2 will hug together and kill themselves one day. Lucky i'm not a parent. Mary is wrong to support her son all the way as he self-destructs. Amos has no more future in sinkieland as long as pap is in power.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I scared these 2 will hug together and kill themselves one day. Lucky i'm not a parent. Mary is wrong to support her son all the way as he self-destructs. Amos has no more future in sinkieland as long as pap is in power.

I hope they do.

The mother is clearly very unrepentant and is encouraging her son to be defiant. Everyone one else around them can see why Amos is in the wrong except Amos and his mother. They think they are above the law, tell lies and taunts the government to "dance" with them. And now, when they are made to face the music after due legal process, they play the victim card and claim they are being oppressed. They are just as deceitful as cheebye Chee Soon Juan.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they do.

The mother is clearly very unrepentant and is encouraging her son to be defiant. Everyone one else around them can see why Amos is in the wrong except Amos and his mother. They think they are above the law, tell lies and taunts the government to "dance" with them. And now, when they are made to face the music after due legal process, they play the victim card and claim they are being oppressed. They are just as deceitful as cheebye Chee Soon Juan.

You are damn deadly right John Tan!!! The ruling party should not be tolerant anymore. Sentence the mother and son to death to rid tis country of any defiance!!! We need to see some cruel act to frighten the rest!!! It's not cruel if you see it's for the good fo the country. I m sure u l agree with me on this knowing you r an ardent fan or perhaps one of the Minister hiding here.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree on all parts of what you said Except the first sentence. If it were my 16 yr old child telling me that he/she wanted to drop out of school and do nothing, not even to go out and make a living, i would disown the child right away. The mother has indirectly destructs her son by not discipling him to be a responsible person.

I hope they do.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is amos yee mother trying to tell the world that her son is even dumber than she is?that he swallowed her dumbass peasant logic hook line and sinker and now shes sorry for it?for misguiding him?how long is amos yee jail term seriously?im tired of hearing about this retarded melodrama and this retarded shit already.reading that tan wah piow article was a great breather.what happened when singapore opposition politicians had substance and intellect and their expositions was a joy to read?

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother is clearly very unrepentant and is encouraging her son to be defiant.
She has finally see how brutal is the PAP; it is a group of highly educated but stupid elites who care only about themselves and struggling to hang on to power at all cost. That's why they can't even tolerate the dissenting view of a 16-year old.

Everyone one else around them can see why Amos is in the wrong except Amos and his mother.
You mean every PAP sycophants. Not ordinary sinkees who see a 16-year old getting jail without trial for expressing anti-PAP views.

They think they are above the law, tell lies and taunts the government to "dance" with them. And now, when they are made to face the music after due legal process, they play the victim card and claim they are being oppressed. They are just as deceitful as cheebye Chee Soon Juan.
Every sinkee is above the law of sinkapore because those laws were fixed by the PAP to protect that party.

"

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I m sure u l agree with me on this knowing you r an ardent fan or perhaps one of the Minister hiding here.

Your sarcasm is hilarious...if he is one of the Ministers here spouting his rubbish, the paps would have died long ago and no longer in power. He is probably a mad dog barking at every thing that he is buay song about.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your sarcasm is hilarious...if he is one of the Ministers here spouting his rubbish, the paps would have died long ago and no longer in power. He is probably a mad dog barking at every thing that he is buay song about.

Marjo is correct. If PAP really believe that tough sentencing deters crime, then it should have the death penalty for ALL crimes. Then sinkapore would be crime free.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't she say sorry to all Singaporeans for bringing up an insufferable, spoiled prick of a keyboard warrior?

He got what he wished for when he said "lets dance!"

And now they got him dancing the "limbo". (yes pun intended)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why doesn't she say sorry to all Singaporeans for bringing up an insufferable, spoiled prick of a keyboard warrior?

He got what he wished for when he said "lets dance!"

And now they got him dancing the "limbo". (yes pun intended)

She realized that her son is a hero.
Those who support the persecution of Amos Yee will pay the price eventually. Please have the guts to let the world know who you are.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother should be sorry that she has raised a son as shit as Anus Yee. Even orphans have better upbringing than this piece of shit.

The school should fire Mary Toh the fucking cheebye cunt who is a failure as a mother!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mary Toh
7 hrs ·

Sorry Son.
Sorry for telling you that you are in the safest country. You are feeling so insecure and scared now.
Sorry for urging you to be a law-abiding citizen. The laws are doing you more harm than good now.
Sorry for assuring you that you will be well-protected. You are being threatened and ill-treated now.
Sorry for saying that our government provides us the best welfare. You are not even allowed to sleep at home now.
Sorry for telling you that home is best. It is where you were arrested from.
Sorry for encouraging you to be creative and expressive. You are regarded as crazy and rebellious instead.
Sorry for not teaching you well. You could have been taught otherwise.
Sorry Son. Mummy is wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/mary.toh.927?fref=nf&pnref=story

A mother's love... Share this...

Yeah ...mummy is wrong... both of them should go live in North Korea.

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a Mom to apologise publicly to her child must be the ultimate dishonor to a family.

I pity her husband for marrying such a woman.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother should be sorry that she has raised a son as shit as Anus Yee. Even orphans have better upbringing than this piece of shit.

The school should fire Mary Toh the fucking cheebye cunt who is a failure as a mother!

Go on youtube and tell Amos's Mother wat you just said, if you hvr the guts?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mother of Amos Yee should curse LHL and post it on Youtube.

The political persecution of mother and son would be another first.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mary toh was just an ordinary woman who has no special aspiration.

amos was just a kid with no political affiliation.

for all the curses and lets not forget Martin Niemoller

A former junior officer in the Germany Navy famous who spoke on the facist state.

First They Came For The Communists
First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one