• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Purity of your heart

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was a teenager, i want to marry the girl i like, fall in love and then make babies. now, when i see girls i like, i just want to have sex. environment and age are factors why i think like tht. so are you pure at heart?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Growing up, I had different ideals, varied with time, situation, circumstances. Now, I jut want my kid to grow up, and have a "good" life. After, I marry her off, I don't wish to live for long anymore. This world is a fucked up place screwed up by our species.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Growing up, I had different ideals, varied with time, situation, circumstances. Now, I jut want my kid to grow up, and have a "good" life. After, I marry her off, I don't wish to live for long anymore. This world is a fucked up place screwed up by our species.

Cheers!

What a coincidence I've been thinking along the same lines recently. Mankind should be exterminated.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hormones and a powerful imagination can make anything seem extra special.

The japanese look for the "lost" purity and the blossoming of spring and falling of sakura petals again by having a incestuous relationship with their younger sister or "imouto" or some 16 year old high school girl stranger they bumped into on the train which turns out to be a long lost cousin.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think there are still wonderful places that i have never been to, it'd be too early to call it a day.

Cheers!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was a teenager, i want to marry the girl i like, fall in love and then make babies. now, when i see girls i like, i just want to have sex. environment and age are factors why i think like tht. so are you pure at heart?

because you have been corrupted by world views.

there are consequences for following the world.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...still wonderful places that i have never been to, it'd be too early to call it a day.
Good you haven't lost it :biggrin:

Growing up, I had different ideals, varied with time, situation, circumstances. After, I marry her off, I don't wish to live for long anymore. This world is a fucked up place screwed up by our species.
Hard to keep the faith, with all the crap mankind dish out:biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah if a girl loves u like crazy, she will suck your balls until dry dry
how many girls brother dshoes bedded before?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the world definitely is a wonderful and amazing place, lots of diversity, cultures, terrain, we will never be able to see it all in our lifetime. While alive, do the best you can, see and experience as much as you possibly can. I try to, but I don't desire for too many things, when my time comes, I hope to go as painlessly as I possibly can.

Cheers!

i think there are still wonderful places that i have never been to, it'd be too early to call it a day.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!
Was that an invitation to forummers to marry your daughter? :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any forummer who is now in primary school will be in the age group my daughter is. Its fair game for them, and their choice. I just need to keep alive to raise her to an adult. I don't think ROM will entertain child marriages!

Cheers!

Was that an invitation to forummers to marry your daughter? :biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!
Same wish and am glad it has been fulfilled. Not wishing to live for long is also my desire. However, something more important has jolted my mind.

I wish an easy, painless death. Staying mobile and independent till the very end. No doc and hospital please.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You got to check out MGTOW.

when you become one, girls are willing to sleep with you no matter what.