• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Purity of your heart

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was a teenager, i want to marry the girl i like, fall in love and then make babies. now, when i see girls i like, i just want to have sex. environment and age are factors why i think like tht. so are you pure at heart?

You need to go watch the movie "the hurt locker".it is about a US marine who defuses terrorist bombs in Iraq for a living.

Towards the end of the movie theres one part where he says this to his baby boy"when you are young,when u are a baby,you love everything,you love your jack in the box,you love your teddy bear,you love your pyjamas,you love your mommy.but when u grow older
many of these things dont seem so special anymore.ur jack in a box is just a toy in a metal tin.and when you get to my age,it may just be one or two things...for me,I think its one."

Many people live through life not really having lived.they let the dull repetitive stagnant life in the peaceful city lull them into a false sense of security and stagnation.you need to go out and find one thing you love,one thing that truly matters,your hurt locker.

It could be skydiving off the cliff of mountains,it could be driving a underground race car 200 miles an hour thru the city with the police chasing,it could be becoming a professional hit man,it could be becoming a billionaire and building an empire.

Many things in life are merely attachments,your kids your wife your family,u need to learn to let go of these attachments and go out and find one thing that truly matters.for me its the blood pounding in my ears,the 100 degrees shimmering heat of the desert,the heavy clump of my boots,the overwhelming silence when all the noise in the world cease to exist and nothing in the world matters except the moment,the click of the clipper as I clip the wire of the 160 pound bomb in front of me.

Im picking up my bomb suit and going to iraq.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many people live through life not really having lived.they let the dull repetitive stagnant life in the peaceful city lull them into a false sense of security and stagnation.you need to go out and find one thing you love,one thing that truly matters,your hurt locker.

Many things in life are merely attachments,your kids your wife your family,u need to learn to let go of these attachments and go out and find one thing that truly matters.for me its the blood pounding in my ears,the 100 degrees shimmering heat of the desert,the heavy clump of my boots,the overwhelming silence when all the noise in the world cease to exist and nothing in the world matters except the moment,the click of the clipper as I clip the wire of the 160 pound bomb in front of me.

Im picking up my bomb suit and going to iraq.
Nice one. Problem with Asians is that the only thing that matters is providing future security for our "attachments". We are brainwashed. Some call it culture.

I realised that there is more to life than work and did manage to get out of the vicious cycle after much struggle - facing ridicules from relatives and friends. I tried hard to find that something that matters to me. Unfortunately, I failed. Only to realise that as age catches up, more and more become unattainable dreams due to deteriorating physical self.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky you did not live in 1915, 100 years ago, you will be smoking opium in Singapore. And you don't know why smoking opium were allowed in Singapore and who supply opium? Your British governor of Singapore angmoh Brit are the monopoly supplier..

Your dream were shattered to smoking opium all day.

Nice one. Problem with Asians is that the only thing that matters is providing future security for our "attachments". We are brainwashed. Some call it culture.

I realised that there is more to life than work and did manage to get out of the vicious cycle after much struggle - facing ridicules from relatives and friends. I tried hard to find that something that matters to me. Unfortunately, I failed. Only to realise that as age catches up, more and more become unattainable dreams due to deteriorating physical self.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the world definitely is a wonderful and amazing place, lots of diversity, cultures, terrain, we will never be able to see it all in our lifetime. While alive, do the best you can, see and experience as much as you possibly can. I try to, but I don't desire for too many things, when my time comes, I hope to go as painlessly as I possibly can.

Cheers!

to go painlessly is really an art

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all sound so old and philosophic...i meant to start this thread to talk about sex with pretty girls. haha...

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all sound so old and philosophic...i meant to start this thread to talk about sex with pretty girls. haha...

tumblr_mgmmaq7oH51s1eyb3o3_250.gif

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, oldie by Bonnie Tyler, or do I digress? :p

[video=youtube;lcOxhH8N3Bo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo[/video]