• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First Batch of Singapore Volunteer Corps Completes BMT!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am from the M16 generation
That is a pict I found online that I can associate with, back then no cameras allowed in camp, cannot use camera phone
AI uses bx
From sgc

Sgc is not soh guan chuan
Hahahaa, zeng bx in soh guan chuan

sungei-gedong.jpg

the above camp huh?

so which battalion?

The Cutting Edge or Precision, Speed, Accuracy?

so good, carry M16. my basic arm is M203 but most of the time I carry this.

mag_fn_herstal_machine_gun_mitrailleuse_7-62_mm_Belgium_Belgian_Defense_Industry_line_drawing_bl.gif

reservist, I use this.

m242_25mm_gun.jpg

Last edited:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE

Ms Siti Khairunessa Abdul Kadir did not tell her mother that she was picking up basic soldiering skills in Maju Camp.

Instead, the 30-year-old nurse lied that she was overseas on a volunteer mission.

[/QUOTE]

they recruit liar?
good

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Not enough time, so chopchop type.
Knock-it-down, one time only. Stand-by-bed, no need to open cupboard. :biggrin:

Dunno got people OOC, downgrade or injured during the course.
Dunno got stand-by bed or knock-it-down or not.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give these "recruits" the full 10 week BMT package with sergeants and CSMs shouting at them 24/7.

see whether they can tahan or not? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give these "recruits" the full 10 week BMT package with sergeants and CSMs shouting at them 24/7.

see whether they can tahan or not? :biggrin:

Aiyah, it's just a big wayang for political purposes... there's absolutely no need to get all serious with training. :rolleyes:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dunno got people OOC, downgrade or injured during the course.
Dunno got stand-by bed or knock-it-down or not.

I knew of a Malaysian pr who completed this. Info from him. Yes got a lot of people out of course. Also they have completed 4-5 batches already but the recent pop for 200+ pax is a combined pop for all the graduated batches.

And in training, they are segregated by age. Those above 40 all lump together. They will receive less vigorous trainings.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
We brake for no one battalion not at sgc leh.

your CO has a mistress?

Click on the fishing rod to see big picture lah.

sidetrack:

Don't get me wrong, "we brake for no one" is an informal motto among A people
I think it is not the motto of any units. - paiseh i just dun want to mention my unit
i spent almost 14 years in sgc for NS and ICT.

i even came across her before and she is a righteous person.
1311069769650.jpg

She is strict but i promise u that she never plays dirty like many of her male counterparts.

Here's one incident,
In my brief encounter with her, she rolled her sleeves and did something very dangerous on behalf of RUN, which RUN had been tasked to do by many cowardly male WO for many months.
RUN salute this best soldier from his camp.

WE WERE SOLDIERS :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sidetrack:

i even came across her before and she is a righteous person.
1311069769650.jpg

She is strict but i promise u that she never plays dirty like many of her male counterparts.

WE WERE SOLDIERS :smile:

if u served under that RSM, then I think we same same unit but different batch. The current BG promotion list was one of the combat team OC in the battalion. pompous arsehole and serial brown nose, step on pengkias' bodies to gain promotion and the motherfucker is the current CAO. Everyone of the battalion remember him for marching left hand left leg at the battalion last CO parade. farking hilarious to see a captain march like a robot, even the normally stern face RSM broke into a smile while handing over the parade to him while the rest of the battalion snicker at his expense.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u served under that RSM, then I think we same same unit but different batch. The current BG promotion list was one of the combat team OC in the battalion. pompous arsehole and serial brown nose, step on pengkias' bodies to gain promotion and the motherfucker is the current CAO. Everyone of the battalion remember him for marching left hand left leg at the battalion last CO parade. farking hilarious to see a captain march like a robot, even the normally stern face RSM broke into a smile while handing over the parade to him while the rest of the battalion snicker at his expense.

She RSM only when I ICT
I came across her during NS

That time sgc got a famous sgt or staff annie, is she still around?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She RSM only when I ICT
I came across her during NS

That time sgc got a famous sgt or staff annie, is she still around?

I never served under her, in fact never see her b4 under she hit the news.

as for staff annie, I really dunno if she still around as I MR many years ago.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then we should be in sgc during the same era
hai... ... sad place hahahha

sad place? no lah, only the most ulu camp in Singapore. I can get to tekong in a shorter time than sgc using peasant public transport(no taxi).

I rather happy to be in armour, maybe my favourite war time hero was Rommel. if u let me choose vocation again, I still want to be in armour. even thou no more ICT, many of us in the nsf platoon still in contact, have yearly gathering, really like band of brothers although we were the most chao keng platoon in the combat team. which vocation can let me shoot almost every small arms inside SAF arsenal. I am qualified to operate and fired pengun flare, m16, m203, ultimax100, gpmg, law, 84, cis40agl, cis40agl and lastly the m242 bushmaster 25mm. I even get to play around with the M2 50cal browning although never fire b4. the only THING I dislike armour are the arsehole occifers.