• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Complain-King! Food Not To His Liking!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what sort of food should we be serving you? Restaurant food? You are a farking inmate! A jailbird! Or at least, a mental patient in Arkham Asylum. Be grateful that someone is willing to give you their time and update your facebook on your behalf while you are behind bars for insulting Christians and Ah Gong!

My prison mates constantly complain about the food they have in prison:

The tea’s fucking diluted, we only have 1 fruit a day (Either a banana, an orange or an apple). There are only 4 slices of bread for breakfast (Actually that’s usually enough for me, but my fellas here are really heavy eaters).

Not to mention, the trays of food are always served to us stained and covered with our food’s gravy, and we’d always to clean the sides of our trays with towels before eating.
The company that provides our food is named ‘Score’ and the section of the company that specifically deals with bread is called ‘Score bakery’.

So that means that somebody actually had the ambition and said, ‘I want to devote my life to a company that serves mediocre food to prisoners’.

My gosh, you gotta get a better job dude, though maybe you decided to do this because the pay is high eh?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/amos-yee-food-served-prison-lousy-diluted

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he should call for Room Service to order a serving of succulent medium rare steak! Fucking cheebye dog Anus Yee thought he is holidaying at The Banyan Tree!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky he there otherwise we won't know what's going on in the prison giving the inmates shitty food and no other options like going to mamashop for a plate of nice mee siam.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee complaining about SCORE employees??

Fuck, these are prison inmates. He better not complain..

Amos surf the net so much and don't even know SCORE?

:(

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in prison, Amos can show you how the PAP enterprise called SCORE is screwing sinkees.

By the way, he was merely conveying the views of the other inmates.

What is the contract value is a question sinkees should be asking?

Why not let inmates do the cooking? Definitely cheaper than using SCORES.

Who is making money out of this?

Amos is the youngest political prisoner of the PAP regime.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even in prison, Amos can show you how the PAP enterprise called SCORE is screwing sinkees.

By the way, he was merely conveying the views of the other inmates.

What is the contract value is a question sinkees should be asking?

Why not let inmates do the cooking? Definitely cheaper than using SCORES.

Who is making money out of this?

Amos is the youngest political prisoner of the PAP regime.

Bro, Score is the prison enterprise whereby thd employees are the inmates.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee complaining about SCORE employees??

Fuck, these are prison inmates. He better not complain..

Amos surf the net so much and don't even know SCORE?

:(

Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises

Amos had better not antagonize his future employer.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well so far I've asked John Kerry and Philip Hammond if they approve of his treatment. No reply.

Carry on Singapore...no one cares if you make videos and defame a humble man called Vincent Law.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh.....what he describe sounds better than what I have during my NS time....at the time when the cook are also NSF.....knn, this boy everything also kpkb...go army sure big time sabo king...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  • Sarah Leong · Top Commenter · Saint Mary's College High SchoolAgree with Yuki...the postings are done by someone who either gets to visit Amos, or gets information from whoever visits Amos....these postings don't have the usual bombastic words coupled peppered generously with four letter words
    Reply ·

• · 1 · 2 hours ago

• Yuki Shen · Top Commenter · Sage at Singapore Armed ForcesIm pretty sure this is not by Amos the way he type and usage of english is totally different. But what he say is totally true for people whom has been exposed to prison environment.

Reply ·

• · 1 · 3 hours ago

• Qiao ZhiSCORE is actually a part of the prisons establishment. The 'employees' are all serving prisoners.
    Reply ·

· 1 · 3 hours ago

Yuki Shen · Top Commenter · Sage at Singapore Armed ForcesYes thats true. and they are paid miserly and work hard like hell...got quota somemore.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I summon Gordon Ramsay to cook for Amos, both of them are atheists...

News flash: Gordon Ramsay accused of molesting Singapore anti-Christian

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh.....what he describe sounds better than what I have during my NS time....at the time when the cook are also NSF.....knn, this boy everything also kpkb...go army sure big time sabo king...

yah men, it's far better than what children in Africa are eating.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Score is the prison enterprise whereby thd employees are the inmates.

Why so complicated? Use inmates to cook in that location. Done. Why the need for a corporation? A middle man means extra cost.

Must have some hanky panky going on. Somebody is making money.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so complicated? Use inmates to cook in that location. Done. Why the need for a corporation? A middle man means extra cost.

Must have some hanky panky going on. Somebody is making money.

It's more than just cooking for inmates.

Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises (SCORE) was established as a statutory board under the Ministry of Home Affairs on 1 April 1976. SCORE plays an important role in the Singapore correctional system by creating a safe and secure Singapore through the provision of rehabilitation and aftercare services to inmates and ex-offenders. SCORE seeks to enhance the employability of offenders and prepare them for their eventual reintegration into the national workforce by focusing on four main building blocks of training, work, employment assistance and community engagement