• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend's Mother Got Fired By Employer For Taking 2 Days MC Recently ...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-My-Friend-s-Mother-Got-Fired-By-Employer-For-Taking-2-Days-MC-Recently

Yesterday 8:00 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
wallstreetraider http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

My Friend's Mother Got Fired By Employer For Taking 2 Days MC Recently ...

This morning I went for makan with an ex-colleague ...
He shared with me that his mother was fired for taking 2 days MC ...

His mother is mid 60 I think ...
Recently she didn't feel well and was given 2 days MC by the clinic ...

Her employer sacked her on the spot for the same reason ...

My friend complained to MOM about the issue and her employer was asked to pay
a visit to MOM for a kopi session too ...

After given a stern warning to the employer, MOM informed the mother
she can return to her workplace and carry on working ...

But her mum dare not return to work because the relationship had turned sour already ...
She knows the employer will make things difficult for her ...

Now she is jobless ...

It seems like there is really nothing MOM can do for such cases ...

But we cannot blame the employer too because they are struggling too ...
They cannot possibly be paying a staff who is always sick and slow ...

Hope she will stay positive and don't think silly ...
It is a sad story ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I fear MOM is being too harsh on the employer. The old woman is often sick. No organization will tolerate any employee who is often sick, absent and is behind on work expectations, regardless of his or her past contributions.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear MOM is being too harsh on the employer. The old woman is often sick. No organization will tolerate any employee who is often sick, absent and is behind on work expectations, regardless of his or her past contributions.

on what grounds did you absurbly state she often sick?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the worker is slow and old and does mostly menial work, I think I would only be willing to pay him or her $600 per month max, work 6 days a week. If it is maid, then need to work all 7 days a week since board and lodging all provided for.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why hire old and slow singaporean if pap let you hire cheap young fast motivated foreigner
all sinkies should be replaced by foreigner, singapore economic numbers will be better

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
why hire old and slow singaporean if pap let you hire cheap young fast motivated foreigner
all sinkies should be replaced by foreigner, singapore economic numbers will be better

...oh, so locals should elect the pappies Govt to give jobs to foreigners and the locals sit back to become jobless?

Do you want the Govt to run the country to make foreigners happy and the locals miserable? Are the pappies doing the right thing? Think carefully before you vote for the paps.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...oh, so locals should elect the pappies Govt to give jobs to foreigners and the locals sit back to become jobless?

Do you want the Govt to run the country to make foreigners happy and the locals miserable? Are the pappies doing the right thing? Think carefully before you vote for the paps.

Foreigners are here to complement the local work force and to provide expertise that is hard to find locally. Companies would be firing foreigners en masse if they are duds who are not worth their monthly salaries. The fact that most foreigners haven't been fired means that they can do their jobs well and are paid fairly. While some managers may favour their own kind, organizations as a whole have little tolerance for useless employees who cannot carry their own weight at work.

The article below features an Indian company. They too want to hire real talent, and not simply give the jobs to their own kind. It is the same in Singapore.

BANGALORE, India—Call-center company 24/7 Customer Pvt. Ltd. is desperate to find new recruits who can answer questions by phone and email. It wants to hire 3,000 people this year. Yet in this country of 1.2 billion people, that is beginning to look like an impossible goal.

So few of the high school and college graduates who come through the door can communicate effectively in English, and so many lack a grasp of educational basics such as reading comprehension, that the company can hire just three out of every 100 applicants.

India projects an image of a nation churning out hundreds of thousands of students every year who are well educated, a looming threat to the better-paid middle-class workers of the West. Their abilities in math have been cited by President Barack Obama as a reason why the U.S. is facing competitive challenges.

Yet 24/7 Customer's experience tells a very different story. Its increasing difficulty finding competent employees in India has forced the company to expand its search to the Philippines and Nicaragua. Most of its 8,000 employees are now based outside of India.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703515504576142092863219826

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Companies would be firing foreigners en masse if they are duds who are not worth their monthly salaries....

Hahaha....some of these FT were already found to have faked their qualifications to get the jobs in sinapor. Were they worth the price to pay for their fake qualifications or degrees from toilet universities? The paps are dumb and these FTs knew how to exploit their dumbness.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isn't that how the PAP treats sinkees?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmos dun feel like working on Monday dun even have to produce a single MC. What a wide world of difference between a trusting Angmo country and scumbags exploitative Sinkie country who treat its people like slaves and robots.