• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Police took 14 hours before repairing my prison cell toilet bowl

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-POLICE-TOOK-14-HOURS-BEFORE-REPAIRING-MY-PRISON-CELL-TOILET-BOWL

Yesterday 1:30 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

http://tinyurI.com/o7g4oa9

One time, quite inexplicably, the toilet bowl suddenly broke down, and we couldn’t flush the toilet.

I went to the intercom and reported the matter and the police responded with an ‘ok, ok alright’.

After 2 hours, they never came.

My cellmates and I still took a sh%t after lunch though. Because you know ... we needed to.

So I went to the intercom again.

This time they told us to pour water into the toilet bowl to try to flush down the sh%t. However, that method wasn’t as effective as we had hoped for.

So my cellmates and I waited eagerly for the policemen to come, as the pervasive smell of sh%t, permeated the cell.

It took the police more than 14 hours, before they repaired it.

Amos Yee

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think that they are trying to make him go crazy, look at their approach, from being ill-treated at changi to IMH. look at their handling of the child, it's obviously vile.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's good to know that Amos spent 14 hours of the day smelling his shit and the shit of his cell mates. I hope he had a great day in jail.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to know that Amos spent 14 hours of the day smelling his shit and the shit of his cell mates. I hope he had a great day in jail.

Karma is strange and will strike you when you least expect it, like a chameleon.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
14 hours and Anus is whining. Try getting this issue sorted out himself out of jail and see how long it takes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma is strange and will strike you when you least expect it, like a chameleon.

I agree! Amos was so cocky, taunting our PM to "dance" with him. He doesn't seem so cocky now. After spending time in Arkam Asylum, perhaps we can have a proper conversation about Singapore politics with Amos.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree! Amos was so cocky, taunting our PM to "dance" with him. He doesn't seem so cocky now. After spending time in Arkam Asylum, perhaps we can have a proper conversation about Singapore politics with Amos.

At least he had the guts to say his piece on youtube. All you can do is sit behind a computer and bitch about him like a little girl.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You wouldn't dare to sit in front of Amos.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this has been subcontracted to APHTEC it would have been repaired in under 2 hours the problem is when you give it to george crony who has a $2 setup backed by powderful man.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
After spending time in Arkam Asylum, perhaps we can have a proper conversation about Singapore politics with Amos.

You are the father of a RJC scholar-to-be son, you should know better that Amos has never been interested in politics.

He merely used the topic to promote himself after witnessing the fame Roy enjoyed and adopted Roy's methodology.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the father of a RJC scholar-to-be son, you should know better that Amos has never been interested in politics.

He merely used the topic to promote himself after witnessing the fame Roy enjoyed and adopted Roy's methodology.

Some people, like Roy and Chee and now Amos, love the attention of martyrdom. Chee has learnt some manners, while Roy is slowly learning the hard way. After Amos is finally released, let's see how cocky he can be in his next Youtube video.

Ah Gong already said that you cannot change this [PAP] government. Most sinkies support PAP.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad already. When my toilet flush spoiled, the HDB contractor can only come the following day.