• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JohnTan has abandoned the PAP!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U cant tarnish shit...

This is a nasty surprise for me! I come back after a long day of volunteer grassroots work, and I find my good name besmirched by such filthy lies. I am in utter distress and my handphone was flooded with whatsapp messages from worried grassroots members.

I have consulted my lawyer, a veteran in defamation lawsuits and he is confident that I sue the pants off the person who had tarnished my good name. It could even be a criminal offence woh!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan is Clinton 666 minus the vulgarities... I'm happy for John Tan for finally seeing the light... There is hope for Singapore..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan is Clinton 666 minus the vulgarities... I'm happy for John Tan for finally seeing the light... There is hope for Singapore..

JohnTan is JohnTan. I don't have other nicks or useraccounts here. I am trying to deal with the distress of being labelled an opposition supporter. In my circle of friends and associates, those who support the opposition tend to be disgruntled losers in life, be it at work, family or personal lives.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...In my circle of friends and associates, those who support the opposition tend to be disgruntled losers in life, be it at work, family or personal lives.

You are talking cock again. Oppo supporters can see the demise of the "singaporeanness" of this island when the paps let in tons of foreigners from other countries who brought in their cultures and ways of life which make locals frustrated.

Why the PRC complained the local curry is smelly? Why the ah nehs poured leftover curry down from their flat? Why the pinoy screwed and condemned locals in his postings with threats to take over the country?

If you do not support the oppo to get rid of the paps, the island is finished.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is as boliow as this video!

[video=youtube;vEHMpSIhfTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEHMpSIhfTE[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are talking cock again. Oppo supporters can see the demise of the "singaporeanness" of this island when the paps let in tons of foreigners from other countries who brought in their cultures and ways of life which make locals frustrated.

Why the PRC complained the local curry is smelly? Why the ah nehs poured leftover curry down from their flat? Why the pinoy screwed and condemned locals in his postings with threats to take over the country?

If you do not support the oppo to get rid of the paps, the island is finished.

PAP and its party cadres led Singapore since independence. All the public institutions that you see today are shaped and formed by PAP. Meritocracy, racial and religious harmony, no to race-based and religion-based politics, all of those are hallmarks of PAP party ideology. Malaysia, our neighbouring country, insists on going on the apartheid road where Bumis and Muslims have special privileges. You can see how different our two countries are today.

I shudder to think if PAP falls from power, and we are replaced by some dud party who wants to bankrupt our reserves by spending money like there is no tomorrow. Look at Greece, Italy and many of the EU states. Look at the number of foreigners who flock to Singapore for PMET jobs because these jobs are becoming increasingly scarce in their own countries. Look at all the pension funds in Europe running dry because the government has to keep issuing bonds to make pension payments.

Singapore must have PAP! No to opposition!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP and its party cadres led Singapore since independence. All the public institutions that you see today are shaped and formed by PAP. Meritocracy, racial and religious harmony, no to race-based and religion-based politics, all of those are hallmarks of PAP party ideology. Malaysia, our neighbouring country, insists on going on the apartheid road where Bumis and Muslims have special privileges. You can see how different our two countries are today.

Racial harmony and religious tolerance hold the different races of the country together. These two pillars must not be shaken at any cost. Any oppo party that runs the next Govt will surely preserve this facet of life in the island. They will be extremely foolish to shake these 2 pillars to set the country afire which had happened in some countries.

The Old Guards knew what they wanted for the people but the major Guards are now dead. Why the locals are so frustrated with the pappies? Simple. They do not know what they are doing unlike the Old Guards.

The volunteer defence force is an example. ISIS sympathisers will jon this VDF to infiltrate the country, get military training and the chance to carry arms to topple the Govt. The pappies seem to think the SPRs and the new citizens are loyal to the country. Wait for the chips to come down and we shall see.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

I shudder to think if PAP falls from power, and we are replaced by some dud party who wants to bankrupt our reserves by spending money like there is no tomorrow. Look at Greece, Italy and many of the EU states. Look at the number of foreigners who flock to Singapore for PMET jobs because these jobs are becoming increasingly scarce in their own countries. Look at all the pension funds in Europe running dry because the government has to keep issuing bonds to make pension payments.

PAP ? PAY AND PAY again ?

Don't you know that most of the foreigners working in singapore are only here for temporary ? Once they have earn enough $$ or have better opportunity, they will move OUT from Singapore. It is a STEPPING STONE for these FT. Get your facts right. Don't compare europe countries . We are ASIA. Use your brain before you talk CRAP.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a nasty surprise for me! I come back after a long day of volunteer grassroots work, and I find my good name besmirched by such filthy lies. I am in utter distress and my handphone was flooded with whatsapp messages from worried grassroots members.

I have consulted my lawyer, a veteran in defamation lawsuits and he is confident that I sue the pants off the person who had tarnished my good name. It could even be a criminal offence woh!

Too late John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, there goes your PBM and promotion to Senior IB Supervisor. Ha Ha.

Maybe you will show us by taking real legal action instead of talk legal action.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah ...you keep harping to 50 years ago. Sinkapore not third world anymore. Compare sinkapore with Finland, Sweden, Denmark ...we are so behind.

I shudder to think if PAP falls from power, and we are replaced by some dud party who wants to bankrupt our reserves by spending money like there is no tomorrow.
The WP shows that they can do a better job for less. Look at how efficient the WP TC is. No transfer from government, still can function efficiently. PAP TC gets extra millions from government, yet charges higher fees and delivering substandard services. Rats everywhere and they don't even know.

Look at Greece, Italy and many of the EU states.
Please don't venture into an area which you know nothing about.

Look at the number of foreigners who flock to Singapore for PMET jobs because these jobs are becoming increasingly scarce in their own countries.
And this is a good thing? Please kill yourself.

Look at all the pension funds in Europe running dry because the government has to keep issuing bonds to make pension payments.
Why don't you compare CPF with Canadian Pension Fund? For 5 percent total contribution (2.5 percent from the employee), the pensioner gets about $1k a month for life, indexed to inflation. The CPP is solvent for 175 years based on current payout.
CPF is not a rip-you-off fund. It earns 7 percent return and gives back 2.5 percent!

Time to send PAP elites to ISIS. You included.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think grassroots leaders do not read about Singapore politics on the internet and social media? Grassroots people are supposed to stay in touch with the plebians and get a better feel of the ground.

real grass looters are not interested in anything else except
thinking constantly how to extract benefit from the system.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you bumping a thread that is a lie? John Tan has always been a PAP stalwart, like all good PA grassroots people should.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This cannot be !

John Tan is the best man that we have found so far! And he has done an excellent job working alongside with the PAP minister in serving the community.

And we pay him very well at above market rate so as to keep him focus on his job.

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cannot be !

John Tan is the best man that we have found so far! And he has done an excellent job working alongside with the PAP minister in serving the community.

And we pay him very well at above market rate so as to keep him focus on his job.

Appreciate if you could just shut the fuxk up

A-Team_MrT_Shut_Up_Fool_t-shirt_small.jpg