• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why ChioBu also want to con pple? Since she ChioBu she shouldn't con pple mah.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somemore name so cute : Helmy

helmytan-rental-apartment-swindler-scam.jpg

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/beware-helmy-tan-she-cheated-me-24800-rental-damages

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what did she not do? money only mah... open legs and she would be on the way to meet another eduardo saverin.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fun fact:

Fat girls usually put up a profile picture featuring a close-up shot of their face. You usually won't get full body shots from them, unless she's a 'I'm fat and lovely, I'm large and in charge so I don't give a fuck' chubby bitch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fun fact:

Fat girls usually put up a profile picture featuring a close-up shot of their face. You usually won't get full body shots from them, unless she's a 'I'm fat and lovely, I'm large and in charge so I don't give a fuck' chubby bitch.

she's a fat bitch? fuck if that's the case she hid it well from her profile picture