• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx lost nearly half a billion USD

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Velly surprised no bro on this forum brought this up. Maybe our bros here are numbed to such news.

Yesterday both the Shanghai and Shenzhen indices fell by at least 7.4%, indicating a wipe-out of almost 1 trillion USD.

According to a little bird from the West, Ho Jinx's investments in mainland China lost nearly half a billion USD as a result.

But no worry: whether Teamasick's make profits or not, Ho Jinx still receives her 30 million SGD remuneration annually.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ho Ching's leadership enabled TH to make back billions. Our overall portfolio has increased manifold under Ho Ching's outstanding leadership. I am glad we got rid of Goodyear and kept Ho Ching instead. Didn't you jerkoffs always wanted a sinkie to be in charge? Don't some of you also want more women to be corporate leaders and CEOs? Your wish has come true! We got Ho Ching!

Some people are never satisfied! You rather we have that loser Sylvia Lim in charge? She ran her own town council into the ground!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already posted about shanghai composite going south....

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?209064-Will-U-S-Markets-Stay-Bullish-Amid-Greek-Debt-Talks

post #8.

image.jpg

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching's leadership enabled TH to make back billions. Our overall portfolio has increased manifold under Ho Ching's outstanding leadership. I am glad we got rid of Goodyear and kept Ho Ching instead. Didn't you jerkoffs always wanted a sinkie to be in charge? Don't some of you also want more women to be corporate leaders and CEOs? Your wish has come true! We got Ho Ching!

Some people are never satisfied! You rather we have that loser Sylvia Lim in charge? She ran her own town council into the ground!!!

Just you wait! Tonite I'm gonna send 50 of my Bangras to fuck your mother and wife eh chow-chee-byes!

My instructions are to fuck them until they are torn!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In anticipation of the Adam Cheng effect this coming Monday, yesterday I cleared all my 2822 at HK$17.60 and 2823 at HK$16.30.

Also the month of May is around the corner.

Am so thankful that I took my profits in late April amounting to HK$3m plus.

2822 has now fallen to HK$15.62 and 2823 to HK$13.66 and Shanghai Composite Index is in bear territory.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah...hj aw buy when it's higher price and sell when price rock bottom...now ish time to sell leow...:biggrin::biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only problem is hojinx is not a woman,so technically our wishes have not been complied.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Ching's leadership enabled TH to make back billions. Our overall portfolio has increased manifold under Ho Ching's outstanding leadership.
Verifiable? Nope. You swallow whatever the PAP gives you. You are really sick.

I am glad we got rid of Goodyear and kept Ho Ching instead. Didn't you jerkoffs always wanted a sinkie to be in charge? Don't some of you also want more women to be corporate leaders and CEOs? Your wish has come true! We got Ho Ching!
Ho Ching is NOT competent. She is the wife of PM ....that's a conflict of interest.

Last I heard, WP TC has been able to maintain the estate at a lower cost than all PAP wards. Secondly, residents in WP wards are not sucked dry for money.
Only an idiot like you wants to be sucked by the PAP and then praise the PAP for doing it to you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Just you wait! Tonite I'm gonna send 50 of my Bangras to fuck your mother and wife eh chow-chee-byes!

Please lah, don't dirty your bangras lancheow fucking JohnTan and his mother and wife's cheebye. They might get aids too.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

How much Whore Jinx pay you?? for carrying balls!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Temasek,GIC,SingTel ,SMRT...etc are to enrich the MIW lackeys.It does not make any difference if the GLC or TLC show net losses,the CEOs will still be paid millions in salaries,bonuses and dividends.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am so thankful that I took my profits in late April amounting to HK$3m plus.

2822 has now fallen to HK$15.62 and 2823 to HK$13.66 and Shanghai Composite Index is in bear territory.

good for you! that tidy sum can buy you copious plates of char kway teow.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it's like one of those HK stock exchange tv drama series: someone wants to fuck over a target enemy, so he creates havoc by inducing panic selling. Then he buys back all the shares at a bargain price later, effectively claiming ownership of the enemy's company. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;lbmj_RCP6Dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmj_RCP6Dg[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahh lauu ehh , tis course of action is a bit too extreme lah.
more gentle approach is to shalf your dick into his mouth.
tis will teach him a lesson.