• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1.2 m Corridor

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these 1.2m corridor DBSS owners are arealy stuck (conned). Their problem will come later when they try to sell. What type of twits (not even those from SBF) will buy, when there are lots of 1.8 - 2.2 m corridored flats everywhere. DBSS twits ! All voted and screwed by the pap.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i laughed when someone showed me a picture of the DBSS, the guy was trying to stretch his arms across the corridor.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old dark dingy one room flats also had wider corridors.
And mind you its door facing door....if 1.2m facing parapet still maybe acceptable abit. Not so claustrophobic.
This is slum housing

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much does it cost tax payer to sustain hab stat board? Nowadays dey dun even bother to do anything...jus outsource de dirty work to some chink conman co...moi wanna ask those resident...how ar? Vote for pap shiok onot? Pre cum juice flowing out frm backside yet? :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot blame PAP lah, they sub con to Ah Tiong contractor who used a measuring tape with 60cm of the front part of the tape missing.

So the Ah Tiong was thinking he was measuring 180cm when he saw the '180cm mark' on the tape! LOLOLOLOLOLOooooololololol

Sinkie truly deserved every bit of shit from the Pappy afterall, after years of voting cof shit when the shit do come out, it will really stink! Haha

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i laughed when someone showed me a picture of the DBSS, the guy was trying to stretch his arms across the corridor.:biggrin:

JohnTan say this waS to punish sinkies for not supporting fap'S policies.
Complain some more and it becomes 0.9m. If chiew want wide corridors you hv to b ministers. Wicked lim will tell chiew wider corridors for them then they hv integrity.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papiy elites and their cronies DO NOT stay or buy such shit properties. So whatever they do, it is definitely to punish you daft Sinkie peasants! LoL

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is so obvious that PAP cronies in HDB are not doing their job properly. slack is the correct word for lack of supervision on the design and structure, i wonder if it will collapse...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is so obvious that PAP cronies in HDB are not doing their job properly. slack is the correct word for lack of supervision on the design and structure, i wonder if it will collapse...

Cronies not doing their work?

Their are 'over doing' their jobs, to please their Pappy Masters!
Huat ah! LoLoLoL

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place the dickhead who came up with 1.2m minimum width ought to be shot, cannot visualise properly, even for fire escape considerations it would be insufficient.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place the dickhead who came up with 1.2m minimum width ought to be shot, cannot visualise properly, even for fire escape considerations it would be insufficient.

Wow, if that is your view then you had better prepare LOTS LOTS OF ammo.

There are more dicks heads in there that you can ever imagine.

Now, what will be next? A W/C sitting bowl too small for even the smallest butt? Or a wash basin that is smaller than your bowl that contain your soup noodles? LoLoLoLoLoL

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BCA questioned on narrow corridors at Pasir Ris ONE

JUNE 27, 2015 BY ANDREW LOH IN NEWS
DSC_0486.jpg

“How could the Building and Construction Authority have approved the plans if neighbours cannot open their doors at the same time,” Mr Leong Kok Seng asked in his letter to the Straits Times forum page on Saturday.

“This will be a problem if there is a fire, as the evacuation of people will be delayed,” he said.

Mr Leong was referring to recent reports of the narrow corridors of the flats under the Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) at Pasir Ris ONE.

Residents there had only received their keys to the new flats recently and discovered that the corridors were only 1.2m wide, which is the bare minimum required under the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) rules.

The rules say that there must be “a minimum clear escape passage of 1.2m clearance is to be maintained” in the corridors.

“It’s enough of a squeeze that two people might have trouble walking side by side,” said one resident to the press. “This could be a serious safety hazard in the event of emergencies.”

Despite the complaints and concerns, however, the developers, SingHaiyi Group and Kay Lim Holdings, said Pasir Ris ONE was build within the guidelines.

“The designs and plans for this development have been approved and fall within all guidelines stipulated by the BCA, which were established with safety and comfort of residents in mind,” the manager and project administrator from SingHaiyi Group told the Straits Times.

When The Online Citizen (TOC) visited the development on Monday and measured the width of the corridor, it was precisely 1.2m wide.

DSC_0456However, since then, follow-up reports have been done by others, including Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily.

It said that its measurement found that the corridors were in fact just 1.17m wide, which would mean they do not fall within the guidelines.

On Thursday, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) said it is “closely monitoring the progress” of discussions between itself and the developers over the residents’ many complaints about Pasir Ris ONE.

The BCA, meanwhile, has been silent on the issue.

The BCA is a statutory board under the Ministry of National Development which is helmed by Minister Khaw Boon Wan.

Mr Khaw said on Tuesday that homeowners can send their feedback to MND and the HDB, and they would see if they could assist homeowners after looking into the cases.

Mr Leong said, “A width of 1.2m for a corridor may be acceptable if there are no obstructions, and if neighbours can open their doors at the same time.”

“However, this is not the case for this development,” he said. “I am concerned that the designs and plans of Pasir Ris One, with 1.2m-wide corridors, fall within guidelines and have been approved.”

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015/06/bca-questioned-on-narrow-corridors-at-pasir-ris-one/

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assist owners in this case?

Well, they can removed the outer corridor walls of each shit flat, move them back 20cm on both sides, encroaching 20cm of space in each owner's shit flat...

Tatata....1.2m corridor becomes 1.6m !

Or if peasants want to split hairs with their Pappy Master over 1.2m and 1.17m...the Cronies can scrap off just about enough wall coating, re-smooth them to create 1.2m...precisely...there no arguement!

Magic! Lolololololol

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good la whole development of converted opposition votes right there.
GE canvass votes vile pap shit candidate sure no balls to visit this development

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good la whole development of converted opposition votes right there.
GE canvass votes vile pap shit candidate sure no balls to visit this development

Sorry to have to break this truth to you.

Sinkie who brought such craps are the 60% and will continue to be in the 60% even after repeated screwing.

These Sinkie are THAT daft but don't take my word for it, go and hve a look at some of their faces! LoLoOOoLoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to have to break this truth to you.

Sinkie who brought such craps are the 60% and will continue to be in the 60% even after repeated screwing.

These Sinkie are THAT daft but don't take my word for it, go and hve a look at some of their faces! LoLoOOoLoL

I'll like to believe some of these gong cheebyes tak boleh anymore.....
Day in day out open doors bang into neighbours......if leave front door open you can even smell your neighbours fart.....haha really deserve the name pigeon holes now.
Gong cheebyes time to wake up and disembark from the ride pap been taking you all along

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple solution lah;

1. Install sliding gates and doors. Call it an upgrading program. Say it is heavily subsidized by hbd, and collect sgd1,000 from each household. Applaud the ingenious sliding door solution and promote civil serpents, and give them national day award.

2. Interview some RCee dogs, and have them say that they have no issues with the width of the corridors, and in fact they hope it would be narrower so that they are closer to thy neighbor. Print big big in prostitute times.

3. show on TV, wooden houses burning, and praise concrete housing...

4. Expound the fact that sg is a small inland and land scarce, top it up with some GST rebate and vouchers.

Most of these 1.2m corridor DBSS owners are arealy stuck (conned). Their problem will come later when they try to sell. What type of twits (not even those from SBF) will buy, when there are lots of 1.8 - 2.2 m corridored flats everywhere. DBSS twits ! All voted and screwed by the pap.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
JohnTan say this waS to punish sinkies for not supporting fap'S policies.
Complain some more and it becomes 0.9m. If chiew want wide corridors you hv to b ministers. Wicked lim will tell chiew wider corridors for them then they hv integrity.

mrbrown

Quote of the Week, Khaw Boon Wan:

"You may come from say an upper-income group. You do not need an HDB flat," the minister said.

"But I feel that it's good for all Singaporeans, or almost all Singaporeans to have a chance of living in HDB for 5 years, and interact with the community, I think it's part and parcel of a Singaporean way of life. It's just like males go for National Service, and I think if we can give them this opportunity of staying in HDB towns, I think there are more positives than negatives."