• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nursing Home @ Gelang Patah

ht88888

Hi Guys, I am not sure if I can post this here. If not, please let me know.
My partners and I just opened a nursing home in Gelang Patah. You can visit our website @ www.clovercarecentre.com to find out more.

Clover Care Centre is located in Taman Nusa Perintis 1, Gelang Patah. Our services are primarily catered towards the infirmed and the elderly where they come for respite care, long term care and also elderly day care.
We are located in a quaint 2-storey bungalow with elderly friendly features. Our beds are all 3-crank with safety side rails to ensure adherence to hospital standards. Toilet facilities are suitably equipped with grab bars and shower seats. Nurse call systems are also in place to render aid and support when needed. A lift has also been installed to complement the existing stairway. Lastly, we have registered staff nurses on duty to ensure patient care and services are not compromised. The Chairman of our company is medical doctor and it would be appreciated if you can contact us if you/relative/friend might need long term nursing care.

Thanks so much.

annarosy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi my friend, congratulation to you!
There's the old saying that "Getting there is half the fun," which implies that wherever you are there's plenty more to do and see. There was probably never a better maxim to describe what the Three Links Care Center - Senior Living Community is all about. All it takes is one visit to see that there is more to our facility that fancy rooms and big great rooms. For more information about Three Links Care Center, please visit our website at www.threelinks.org