• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brave Senior Sinkie Slaps Coward Sinkie In The MRT

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was on the train to work yesterday when something horrible happened to me.

I was taking the purple line to work and it's often crowded until it reaches dhoby ghaut where majority of the people alight at. This man in the picture was standing next to me throughout the entire trip towards outram park. At dhoby ghaut, many people got off and it just so happened a girl behind me got off her seat and I proceeded to sit down (it's not a priority seat).

allsingaporestuff-mrt-oldman-slap-head-offer-demanding-rude-violence.jpg

What shocked me was that the man actually whacked my head really hard as he walked past me to sit on 2 seats away from me. Feeling appalled by the sudden pain,
I glared at him with a shocked look. He then looked me in the eye fiercely and then mumbled 'sorry accidentally' in hokkien.

Doubting it was an accident, I gave him a disgruntled look. He then suddenly raised his hand up and threatened me aggressively: 'YOU WANT TO GET SLAPPED AGAIN?'. I was so angry I immediately snapped his picture and told him 'You are going to regret this' and I bulldozed my way through the crowd away from him.

I later figured out that he wanted to 'teach me a lesson' for not offering him the seat nearer to him, and made him walk to a further seat. He continued to gloat and even performed some slapping action as I glared at him from afar.

I was so tempted to call the police but I kept my cool. However, I feel that this should be shared to shed light on the elderly who think they deserve each and every seat in the mrt.

They have become more demanding than ever since the launch of the priority seats. How can anyone resort to violence just for a seat? I have always given up my seats to the needy/elderly and honestly this incident made me really sour. I don't know how anyone would react in this situation but I felt that if he were to do this to someone nastier than me, he would probably get his desserts (I hope so). I really feel he deserves to be shamed and people ought to avoid him in the future.

Thanks for reading this and if you happen to be his relative, please inform him that if I see him in the mrt in the future, I will sit on him.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-when-i-didnt-offer-non-priority-mrt-seat-him

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Our brother wants to sit next to the chiobu lah... Tsk... Bueh seng mok...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow the power of maximum restraint and glaring from afar!!!sinkies are so hardcore liam neeson should make a movie call taken 3 about a sinkie whose seat was taken and got slapped.i dont know who you are and i dont know what you did,i possess a very unique set of skills *takes out camera phone and snaps a picture skills iv acquired over the years of being a sinkie,i will make you regret this.....proceeds to walk away quickly thru the crowd and sit across the room glaring at the lao uncle.i contemplate calling the police but im liam neeson and im a man of maximum restraint.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have got close to him and squeezed his balls so hard he can't scream and then silently walked away as if nothing ever happened.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would have got close to him and squeezed his balls so hard he can't scream and then silently walked away as if nothing ever happened.

I once did that to an opposition supporter during my grassroots rounds. Since then, he's been better behaved towards his betters and knows his place in society. We now can have a proper conversation about Singapore politics.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once did that to an opposition supporter during my grassroots rounds. Since then, he's been better behaved towards his betters and knows his place in society. We now can have a proper conversation about Singapore politics.

And to show his appreciation for you. You found dried spat n sperm on your desk every morning?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I did that to a crasslooter leaker during his rounds and since then he dare not knock on my door.:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol uncle damn fierce :P

The fighting spirit of the Pioneer Generation, which was essential in turning Singapore into a first world country.

Nowadays we seldom have youngsters with fire in their bellies, the closest example is Jover Chew.