• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw: Staying In HDB Is Like Doing NS!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"If you ask for my personal opinion, I think (there is) a need to do some adjustments and I generally prefer to give every Singaporean couple a chance of living in HDB. You may come from say an upper-income group.

You do not need an HDB flat.

But I feel that it's good for all Singaporeans, or almost all Singaporeans to have a chance of living in HDB for 5 years, and interact with the community, I think it's part and parcel of a Singaporean way of life. It's just like males go for National Service, and I think if we can give them this opportunity of staying in HDB towns, I think there are more positives than negatives."

~Minister Khaw Boon Wan

11046369_1622574121294106_7771723739250612591_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/STReview/p...939350224250/1622574121294106/?type=1&theater

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the rich can also make money from the appreciation of public housing? Does that contradicts the rules for owning properties overseas?

Mingling with the less well off brethrens is just a silly excuse. I wonder if any of his relatives benefited from such new rules.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now the rich can also make money from the appreciation of public housing? Does that contradicts the rules for owning properties overseas?

Mingling with the less well off brethrens is just a silly excuse. I wonder if any of his relatives benefited from such new rules.

Most sinkies made money from HDB by buying cheap and selling at market rates. Even for those who did not sell, they too benefited from an appreciation of their HDB apartments. They go to sleep at night happy, knowing well that for every dollar of equity they put into their homes, it is now worth at least $1.50.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
First, I want to ask Penang Cow whether he ever lived in a HDB flat himself. I mean this fucker when to ACS Penang for his secondary school. so for sure he did not live in a HDB flat during his formative years. After that he already got scholarship to go overseas and study. In 1977 he already was a graduate and got high flyer govt position. back then, bungalows were $50K and I am sure he bought one. So, I just want to ask him when he actually lived in a HDB flat? and did if he did, did he live in one for 5 years? If not, why is this motherfucking Malaysian chinese lecturing sinkies to live there when he himself has not done so. He has 3 kids and i don;t they even lived one day in a HDB flat much less 5 years. Talk cock.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I certainly wouldn't want to mix with the peasants of Singapore society. When I was younger, I made it a point to avoid the lower echelons as much as possible.

I'm glad I succeeded as it has made me a much better person.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I certainly wouldn't want to mix with the peasants of Singapore society. When I was younger, I made it a point to avoid the lower echelons as much as possible.

I'm glad I succeeded as it has made me a much better person.

First u claim Lee Kuan Yew made u a better person. than u claim CPF made u a better person. Now u claim avoiding the riff raffs made u a better person. which is which? We all know the true. Fucking sheeps in New Zealand made u a better person, right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First u claim Lee Kuan Yew made u a better person. than u claim CPF made u a better person. Now u claim avoiding the riff raffs made u a better person. which is which? We all know the true. Fucking sheeps in New Zealand made u a better person, right?

Each was an incremental step towards becoming the fantastic person that I am today.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This $8 heart surgery cow is just talking cock.

He have not even serve a day of NS and have not stay a day in a HDB flat.
And here he is talking about NS and staying in HDB flat.

A wolf espousing the benefits of being a vegetarian to sheeps.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then it has to start with all pap mp including ah pink.
Otherwise tcss only.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as voting for PAP, paying ERP, drink newater, kowtow to women charter n FT r like serving NS - part of national duty

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder it's so tiresome to live in HDB. I am glad that on weekends, I can book out and retreat to my chateau at Bukit Timah.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I want to ask Penang Cow whether he ever lived in a HDB flat himself. I mean this fucker when to ACS Penang for his secondary school. so for sure he did not live in a HDB flat during his formative years. After that he already got scholarship to go overseas and study. In 1977 he already was a graduate and got high flyer govt position. back then, bungalows were $50K and I am sure he bought one. So, I just want to ask him when he actually lived in a HDB flat? and did if he did, did he live in one for 5 years? If not, why is this motherfucking Malaysian chinese lecturing sinkies to live there when he himself has not done so. He has 3 kids and i don;t they even lived one day in a HDB flat much less 5 years. Talk cock.

Ask that cow$8 when he was in Penang, did he live in those low cost housing?? most likely who have lived in Green Lane Heights for example, the various condos there at Sungei Besi or the bungalows etc in the plush housing estates fringing Penang Hill...

Cow$8...is a big Mooooooooo!:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I mingle with friends who live in landed property. Perhaps Khaw should heed his own advice, instead of projecting his own social anxieties on us. :rolleyes:

Khaw has been talking plenty of crap... first 梁山伯祝英台, now this. :kma:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder it's so tiresome to live in HDB. I am glad that on weekends, I can book out and retreat to my chateau at Bukit Timah.

Your chateau is the pylon on the top of the hill, and your servants are the monkeys and squirrels. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the rich to mingle with the not so rich, HDB flats should be build over orchard road and Ngee Ann City should be enbloc and relocate to petain road.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you ask for my personal opinion, I think (there is) a need to do some adjustments and I generally prefer to give every Singaporean couple a chance of living in HDB. You may come from say an upper-income group.

You do not need an HDB flat.

But I feel that it's good for all Singaporeans, or almost all Singaporeans to have a chance of living in HDB for 5 years, and interact with the community, I think it's part and parcel of a Singaporean way of life. It's just like males go for National Service, and I think if we can give them this opportunity of staying in HDB towns, I think there are more positives than negatives."

~Minister Khaw Boon Wan

i think he promoting his flats to make the price up. :mad::mad::mad:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think he promoting his flats to make the price up. :mad::mad::mad:

That's good news. The HDB apartment that I own is up more than double of what I paid for it years ago. It would be good if I could sell it for a fortune. It would more than make up for the loss in rental income.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Cow, you just double confirmed that your HDBeee is a SHIT HOLE comparable to the Bronx!

But at least those that opt to stay in tough shit neighborhood elsewhere in the world need not get to pay a high premium to do so!LoLoLoLoL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is right. For successful foreigners, staying in hdb flats certainly involves hardship and sacrifice, just like NS.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news. The HDB apartment that I own is up more than double of what I paid for it years ago. It would be good if I could sell it for a fortune. It would more than make up for the loss in rental income.

yeah beari goot news for those greedy ones without a trace of conscience.
how would the low income pay for their flats ?