• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before careful with your kids in shopping malls

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CCTV- Baby falls down in shopping mall in China

[video=youtube;y202ptK5i-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y202ptK5i-k[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Be careful. There are one billion Ah Tiongs that can hunt you down. You won't be able to run road from them.

The majority of the billion Ah Tiongs will be just as pissed off with kids running wild in public as I am.

It was a fitting end to one of the scourges of the 21st century... spoilt brats in restaurants and shopping centres.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the boy grabbed on to the handrail out of fear or because one of his finger was caught. If it is the former, then it is a very interesting display of the behaviour of someone who is of limited experience or naive. They will choose to cling on to the prevailing situation because that is all they know and think that it is safe, without realising that it will lead to a deadly fall. Very similar to our current situation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In Ang Moh countries, the child would have been saved. That's why Ang Mohs are the best!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did the boy grabbed on to the handrail out of fear or because one of his finger was caught. If it is the former, then it is a very interesting display of the behaviour of someone who is of limited experience or naive. They will choose to cling on to the prevailing situation because that is all they know and think that it is safe, without realising that it will lead to a deadly fall. Very similar to our current situation.

TS says thank you for politicizing this thread

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS says thank you for politicizing this thread

My apology to you and TS for politicizing it unintentionally. Only realised after reading your feedback. Really no intention to do so. I was just puzzled why the boy held on to the handrail instead of letting go. Then I reflected on my own reactions to situations that I was not familiar with, for example, like holding on to a job that I was not happy with - simply because I felt safer. Finally I decided to let go but my friends held on. At the end, they were worst off because I was compensated for leaving voluntarily but they were forced to leave subsequently. The situation was kind of similar to that faced by the poor kid. The main difference is he has very short time to decided. I am sure his reaction will be totally different if he has experienced same situation before. Experience count.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing that video really sends chills to my spine. I have 2 boys, and its conceivable that one day the younger one will chase after the older brother just like that. I usually let my boys roam around with a watchful eye in the distance. Where are the PARENTS!

My apology to you and TS for politicizing it unintentionally. Only realised after reading your feedback. Really no intention to do so. I was just puzzled why the boy held on to the handrail instead of letting go. Then I reflected on my own reactions to situations that I was not familiar with, for example, like holding on to a job that I was not happy with - simply because I felt safer. Finally I decided to let go but my friends held on. At the end, they were worst off because I was compensated for leaving voluntarily but they were forced to leave subsequently. The situation was kind of similar to that faced by the poor kid. The main difference is he has very short time to decided. I am sure his reaction will be totally different if he has experienced same situation before. Experience count.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most parents don't really know what safety is all about with the responsibilities of being a parent.

A few days back, I saw a small Malay boy and her younger sister trying to climb over a fence right under the overhead bridge just to cross over the road.
The small boy took the lead and her younger sister "monkey see monkey do" and follow his act.
Small kids always follow what their elder brothers and sister and this is the main cause of several accidents.

I was really worried about them as the traffic can be quite busy on that road.
A lot of parents neglected the safety of their kids and left them running around without keeping their eyes on them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the problems started by the British industrial revolution with cut and paste technologies, unsustainable and taking lives, innocents or workers.

The worst hit was drugging Chinese for drug money for their ever cockup cut and paste technological advancement.

a plane can gone missing in 21st century shows that for 150 years shithead angmohs never learn to produce harmonious products that save lifes and sustainable.

What innovations? jiak leow bee and greeds maybe.

...and allowed to run wild without parental supervision. :rolleyes:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seeing that video really sends chills to my spine. I have 2 boys, and its conceivable that one day the younger one will chase after the older brother just like that. I usually let my boys roam around with a watchful eye in the distance. Where are the PARENTS!
Agreed that the parents have failed. Unfortunately, they don't follow the saying that "children must be seen, not heard". I still can't get over the silly things that we may do in a crisis.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame the mall, blame the parents who didn't supervise their brats. :cool:

No doubt about it. Parents are to blame. Period. They'll never be able to forgive themselves till the day they die.

Lots of these irresponsible parents here too, allowing their brats to run around, even in the library.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most parents don't really know what safety is all about with the responsibilities of being a parent.

A few days back, I saw a small Malay boy and her younger sister trying to climb over a fence right under the overhead bridge just to cross over the road.
The small boy took the lead and her younger sister "monkey see monkey do" and follow his act.
Small kids always follow what their elder brothers and sister and this is the main cause of several accidents.

I was really worried about them as the traffic can be quite busy on that road.
A lot of parents neglected the safety of their kids and left them running around without keeping their eyes on them.

I agree with you, but part of the problem also comes from both parents working and chucking their little brat at some daycare facility (which in turn spawned an entire industry, but I digress). They take it for granted that parenting, like most other services in the modern capitalist world, can be outsourced for a price. :wink: