• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean forced to leave company staffed by 90% foreigners and face legal action f

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...and-face-legal-action-for-breach-of-contract/

Singaporean forced to leave company staffed by 90% foreigners and face legal action for breach of contract

Dear Mr Goh,

My name is Johnny. I’m having a dispute at the moment with my employer regarding my training bond agreement which I have to pay when I breached the contract.

Mr Chandra, my neighbour has recommended me to you. I recently made the decision to leave because I was forced to.

It all started when I had a Italian manager from England. He had so many problems with us and the team can’t take it. As I was there on my assignment, I reached out to my ops manager and ops executive for advice. After hearing me out, they asked me to write a letter and get people who agree to sign and then submit it to the management.

In the end, I’m punished for doing that and my ops manager has since return to England.

90% of my head office are all foreigners. They work together as a “team” and are trying to break our rice bowl.

I was eventually given an option to leave if I felt that the company is not suitable for me or stay and prove that I can deliver. This was delivered to me by my Taiwanese ops manager.

After considering for a month, I decided to take my leave but I won’t pay a single cent for my bond. The level of stress and depression they have given me because of this is not worth it.

Till today, they still say that I have to answer to my wrong doing. But I was advised wrongly – by a management member – should I be punished for it?

Now I understand that they want to take legal action against me. I will need to seek legal advice too. Please help and advice me. Yours sincerely, Johnny Editor’s note: we have forwarded the mail to our legal advisor. Note also that the middle management jobs all go to foreigners. If you do not want your children to work under foreign imports, you know what to do during the next election. Number of View: 90 - See more at:
http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...-for-breach-of-contract/#sthash.guTnpIzJ.dpuf

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean forced to leave company staffed by 90% foreigners and face legal acti

i observed that especially in SMEs and MNCs, always got these kind of similar problem with foreigners. I was working at Mastercard before, on my 1st day, i already got special treatment by a high caste indian. I almost punched him in the toilet but something in my mind stopped me cos' i fear of getting into trouble.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean forced to leave company staffed by 90% foreigners and face legal acti

Why doesn't transitioning.org publish both sides of a story? Most times, the stories reeks of whining of losers.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

most sinkies i observed are good at pushing blame and not team player, you may be right.

Why doesn't transitioning.org publish both sides of a story? Most times, the stories reeks of whining of losers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think this guy need to UPGRADE himself, thats what our leaders always say.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These days MNCs is no longer an ideal place for your career path.
All the ang mohs are cohort in their evil deeds while the ah neh and pinoy team up to drive local sinkies away.
They carry each other's lumpar to climb the corporate ladder.
Unless you wear skirt, got a pretty face and good figure or else you will find it hard to survive long in your work place.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both sides of a story? When the company employees are 90 percent foreigners ...that side of the story is clear.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Now I understand that they want to take legal action against me. I will need to seek legal advice too. Please help and advice me.

Should be "Please help and ADVISE me.".

"Advice" is a noun.

No wonder the foreigners want sinkies like him out. He can't even communicate in proper English.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be "Please help and ADVISE me.".

"Advice" is a noun.

No wonder the foreigners want sinkies like him out. He can't even communicate in proper English.

This is sinkapore ...speak and write singlish good enough. The Ah Tiongs are worse in English, yet the Angmos are flocking to them.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gilbert had better stop putting such shit stories in his site ,to stir shit and go and find himself a proper job!

But at that age, I really don't know what kind of shit employer would want him or what kind of shit job he can do.

Anyway, a kind reminder to him. Make sure you got enough money either in his Medishit account or cash, to pay for your MediShit premium when it starts to hit him this coming year end!LoLoLoL