• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng threaten to sue netizen, force him to donate money

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
352q7ww.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that Ah Gong and Ah Goh did the right thing by suing opposition politicians for telling lies. Goh Meng Seng now wants to take a leaf out of PAP's book and sue people for libel. But because Goh Meng Seng is just a nobody, he can only sue for $150 worth of damages, instead of hundreds of thousands.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi GMS can you please also ask him to donate to sammyboy.com. I'm upgrading the server and need all the financial assistance I can get.

I'm disappointed that you did not include sammyboy.com in your list of beneficiaries. It would seem that now that facebook is available, you have conveniently forgotten how this forum served your needs in the good old days when it was the only place where political discourse could take place without fear or favor.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that Ah Gong and Ah Goh did the right thing by suing opposition politicians for telling lies. Goh Meng Seng now wants to take a leaf out of PAP's book and sue people for libel. But because Goh Meng Seng is just a nobody, he can only sue for $150 worth of damages, instead of hundreds of thousands.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

As far as I CAN TELL ABOUT sINKIe CULTURE, hALF BAKED DegEE LIKE gMs even if REal, is SAME AS THOSE halF bakED PERSONS wiTH DeGRee WHO ArE unEMPLOyed ANd PuT THEiR StorIES UP iNto GilBert ,TRAnsItIONinG LOsers SiTE.

Just LIke THE wAy I haD TyPeD the abOVE sentENce In A HALF BAKed MAnnEr! Lol

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Force to donate "$50"? WTF!! If you didn't know these are grown men bitching around, you'd be forgiven to think they are small kids having a fight in a playground.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder which law firm GMS will retain. Cannot be Peter Low LLC because it's WP based law firm. Mad Ravi is out of the limelight, at least for now.