• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

Just had this BIZARRE experience— I was walking to my car in the carpark of Paragon when i saw this very cool Mercedes AMG with gull-wing doors. I took my phone out and snapped a photo of it. Just then the owner, a lady, comes up and starts SCREAMING at me for taking photos, saying "I didn't give you permission! Stop! I'm calling the police!" I was so shocked and asked her what the problem was, and that I took the photo because she had a very nice car. She continued to shout and said she would call the police, at which point I said, 'Fine call the police" and she takes out her phone and starts taking my photo. I just stood there and smiled at her as she snapped photos. Then when I walked back to my car, parked nearby, she screamed, "Your cheapskate car! You are so cheapskate!" As I got into the car she ran in front of it and snapped photos, saying "See your cheapskate car! Get lost! Cheapskate!"
WTF!!???
And yes, she was a local. <-- A sinkie shit!!

10368961_10153322657196900_1877422545354844018_o.jpg

11406618_10153322657131900_139191527248436856_o.jpg

11426502_10153322657146900_4892076522624669528_o.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

Nice Merz.....anyone want that woman?? armpit have no hairs, but have ridges like the moon....:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why censor the face?
Make her famous la.
Looks old and haggard so can't be a kept mistress (that would explain the no photos).
Maybe she's just having a bad day.....rich people are eccentrics

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

is this why men go MGTOW??? women are crazy!!!

i guess this woman lack of love..long time no guys wanna polish her hole.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most Sinkies are paranoid of getting STOMPed or getting new unwanted fame on the Internet, but yes, that 'cheapskate car' jibe was uniquely Sinkie behaviour. Sinkies (especially the PAP supporters) like to judge you on the quality of your car, whether you have a car or not, or whether you have two cars or just one ("everyone has a car, I have one, my wife has one too!") :biggrin:

I too feel a tinge of uneasiness when people take photos of me without my permission, especially when I walk through those touristy spots. But hey, it's your camera's lucky day to capture my handsome face. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One reply on this woman

She is spiritually sick and you just happen to be in her path to let her vent it out on you.

People brought up in rich families and raise by skewered elitist values are taught the idea of separation instead of oneness and accommodation.

These become their life values even though it end up hurting them and alienating them from a larger more uniform living experience of the collective consciousness.

When you take out your camera to film her things even though she understand you do it because you are interested and envious of her things she choose not to see it as normal and be gracious instead she get her kick out of seeing you as a vermin not in her class and scolding you.

Only after feeding the darkness in her soul then can that void be full up with something even if it is just hate.

Many rich people are sick and despite owning and consuming everything their desires compel them to acquire the void and emptiness in them keep growing and growing.

They don't know the reason for this terrible feeling of emptiness and the only way they can do to fill it up is to hurt people.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is this why men go MGTOW??? women are crazy!!!

i guess this woman lack of love..long time no guys wanna polish her hole.

There are two possibilities:

1) She has found a 'good provider' who gave her that car, and gave her an allowance to go shopping at Paragon.

2) She is a capable career woman who bought the car with her own money... and women being hypergamous creatures always want to 'marry up' and never want to settle for a man of lower socio-economic status.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

you guys must be jealous of her wealth
she is damned chio lah
so stylo the mylo
tony will lick her all over
well done girl
keep it up
put the men to shame
those who kpkb here
no money
no status
no standard
just pure jealousy
keep up your status
and make the men bleed
nose bleed ..haha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) She has found a 'good provider' who gave her that car, and gave her an allowance to go shopping at Paragon.

2) She is a capable career woman who bought the car with her own money... and women being hypergamous creatures always want to 'marry up' and never want to settle for a man of lower socio-economic status.

What you are saying is, "she opened her legs, wide & deep"....:biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next time copy and paste you let people know the source also lah, ... Ptuii

let's wait and see the woman post your face in Tatler

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next time copy and paste you let people know the source also lah, ... Ptuii

let's wait and see the woman post your face in Tatler

waulau face in tatters!!!
damned high class magazine
only the rich and the wealthy
many tai tai there
many of us can only small the lick the cover

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You very MGTOW mature!!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/0...se-somebody-took-a-photo-of-her-mercedes-amg/

[h=1]Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG[/h]admin / 5 hours ago June 23, 2015

Photos by Gilbert Cheah

Just had this BIZARRE experience— I was walking to my car in the carpark of Paragon when i saw this very cool Mercedes AMG with gull-wing doors. I took my phone out and snapped a photo of it. Just then the owner, a lady, comes up and starts SCREAMING at me for taking photos, saying “I didn’t give you permission! Stop! I’m calling the police!” I was so shocked and asked her what the problem was, and that I took the photo because she had a very nice car. She continued to shout and said she would call the police, at which point I said, ‘Fine call the police” and she takes out her phone and starts taking my photo. I just stood there and smiled at her as she snapped photos. Then when I walked back to my car, parked nearby, she screamed, “Your cheapskate car! You are so cheapskate!” As I got into the car she ran in front of it and snapped photos, saying “See your cheapskate car! Get lost! Cheapskate!”
WTF!!???
And yes, she was a local.
Gilbert Cheah
You may view the original post here.