• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie behaviour spotted!!!

maybe she borrowed the car. or the AMG plaque is fake. don't the valet park cars like these?

Bitch wouldn't let people take photos of her car.....you think she let a valet sit inside and park it?

Recently I saw pap minion restaurant owner Douglas Fool driving his new Beemer i8 at shangrila and his guy is the total opposite of the bitch. He revels when bystanders especially charbors snapping away with their hand phones. This is what I call getting your money's worth with buying such a car. Feel Like a celebrity man

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bitch wouldn't let people take photos of her car.....you think she let a valet sit inside and park it?

Really don't understand why the bitch freaked out (maybe she is mentally unstable) but really many other owners of luxury cars would feel so great that their expensive toy is being so admired and so photographed. In any event, another instance of her lousy sinkie behaviour is that she called the police for don't know what lanjiao reason. All I can say is what a lanjiao bin, an ugly piece of lard in a black dress.:biggrin: Only her car (assuming she is the actual owner) is nice! Really bad behaviour!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe she thought he was a stomper?

its really bad to take someone cars with a number plate on it!

where is her privacy? it is correct that he should ask her permission first before taking the picture!

If he is polite, he may even find a sugar mommy!! You want to take a ride? LOL!

Singaporeans have poor social skills. :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Women are not capable to get their own car and need to be given by a man?

That car looks like an SLS. Dont think its a typical woman's first choice.

Personally, i find the SLS too flashy. Never liked it. I am more of a Aston Martin person.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Really don't understand why the bitch freaked out (maybe she is mentally unstable) but really many other owners of luxury cars would feel so great that their expensive toy is being so admired and so photographed. In any event, another instance of her lousy sinkie behaviour is that she called the police for don't know what lanjiao reason. All I can say is what a lanjiao bin, an ugly piece of lard in a black dress.:biggrin: Only her car (assuming she is the actual owner) is nice! Really bad behaviour!

Yes I know of many supercars owner showoffs who drive like tortoise.....how else would people see them if they zip pass in a flash? This SLS butch got issues man

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Personally, i find the SLS too flashy. Never liked it. I am more of a Aston Martin person.

When you have car to own and drive in sinapor, where the price of COE alone is enough to buy landed property in another country, you are already lucky, never mind even if it is a bone shaker. COE is the milking cow for you know who, and it will be milked until paps are gone.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have good taste brother.
Any Aston Martin model for me too except that horrid amalgamation 4 door Rapide S

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean this "beautyful" lcb is a mistress kept by some rich guy?....

Unless she has got super love-making skills to make his old cock stand straight up like the soldier saluting the General, it is doubtful a rich guy would fall for this old hag.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's paranoid of her lover's wife finding out the hubby gave the mistress the latest amg.

hahaha ... if this old hag got a lover, her lover must be a blind bloke. Where got attraction? One look at her, sure run away. No beauty, no graciousness.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes that seems the norm nowadays.....rich hubby fucks around outside, wife undergoes psycho transitioning...jealousy leads to anger leads to revenge leads to horny :biggrin:

... might be true... feeds her hubby ton of tonic herbal soup but he goes steal eat outside and it makes her grumpy, paranoid and seow.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe she thought he was a stomper?

its really bad to take someone cars with a number plate on it!

where is her privacy? it is correct that he should ask her permission first before taking the picture!

If he is polite, he may even find a sugar mommy!! You want to take a ride? LOL!

Singaporeans have poor social skills. :biggrin:

Nonsense lah, if she was worried he may be a stomper then why shout out "cheapskate car"? She is a just a cheap low class nouveau riche.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Damn suakoo... what's the use of taking the picture unless you are sitting in the car??? Pictures are all over the internet. The woman is mad but the person who snapped the picture also retarded.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... might be true... feeds her hubby ton of tonic herbal soup but he goes steal eat outside and it makes her grumpy, paranoid and seow.

Rich couples often have sex with other people.

[video=youtube;BUDGDEed_e4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUDGDEed_e4[/video]

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything in Singapore call police
if you take photos I call police
if you cant pangsai call police
if you cant panjui call police

what is going on
like little kids in the past
you naughty mother called police

singaporeans all call police

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is going on

Sinkies dumb as they are but still know our poodles very free jiakliaobees so make them busy

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what is going on

Yeah, another type of sinkie behaviour..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is going on

SeePeeF owes me money, can call police ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha ... if this old hag got a lover, her lover must be a blind bloke. Where got attraction? One look at her, sure run away. No beauty, no graciousness.

The guy should have suan her :"Your car is pretty. Too bad it does not match well with your chee-bye face."