• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damai secondary 4 student hangs himself in flat, family distraught

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who knew the power of falling in love would understand why he took his own life. Someone he loved dearly betrayed him or told him to F.O and he decided to end his own life. School work and all other factors are not enough to compel a young chap to take his own life, except he lost the love of a girl.

Not even old enough to apply the phrase " Who did he vote for" onto himself and he thinks that 'love' is 'evetything in the World' for him?

We need more Amos Yee to replace losers like this! LoL

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damai Sec is a good school. That's a fact. You are an idiot. That's also a fact.

There is No such thing as a GOOD SCHOOL in Sinkland. And that IS A FACT.

Or else how could you explain why all these kinds, supposedly coming from 'GOOD SCHOOL' ...

END UP BEING DAFT FOR THE REST OF THEIR REMAINING LIVES? LOLOLOLOL

rektornot

You know how dense you are? Did you do do any research on damai secondary school? What u said abt damai is the total opposite. You just judge the school by its name. An average student in damai has better discipline than you. And, do you know that person? You just assume there is no stress at all, if u have been through secondary 4 u would know its very stressful if u care abt ur studies and apperently, you dont know how stressful it is, have you been through sec 4? You are getting criticism from a 16 yr old student. Ashamed of yourself? Please reflect on what you said. It isn't nice at all.

Jellyfish

I'll write this
"Hello Uncle, Mr John i presume from your profile name. You're still an uncle to me so yea. EXCUSE ME! WHO ARE YOU IN THE POSITION TO CRITICISE DAMAI? I believe you're an adult but i'm not sure if the brain is matured or not, because as we all know, all school are good, all schools are equal, just because we are under the government does not make us a bad school. Just because you don't know about our school, it doesn't makes us a bad school, just because one of our precious schoolmate died it doesn't make us a bad school. HELLO UNCLE, you know how many PRESTIGIOUS schools, in ur case, GOOD schools have had students killing themselves? Oh does that mean you'll say their bad? Oh mind blown, you'll say no and give excuses like "stress la, study too hard" oh yea? You saying that students in Damai dun study? WAKE UP UR MIND MR JOHN TAN, please ask around and see how many successful ppl are from neighbourhood school. I'm sure in your case, you don't even have a school, COS YOU DUN HAVE A BRAIN TO THINK! Show some empathy now Mr, do not let me lecture you. And for you info, i'm from DAMAI and i can speak better english than you can. And also, we DAMAI beat your GOOD SCHOOL RAFFLES AND MORE IN BBC OKAY? NITES:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of unnatural deaths recently. This is what you get for voting in too many opposition members. And with Ah Gong gone, we now have less luck. I hope you have repented and will vote for PAP in the coming GE. More PAP will ward off all the bad luck.

Acute pneumonia is also a case of unnatural death, no? :wink:

Jellyfish

Yes you're right, however, top 10 are the PRESTIGIOUS schools, the rest are good school because none is bad bruh. They are only ranked top 10 because of the amount of funds they have, their facilities and lastly their history. Schools that was there since pre-war are most likely to be in the top 10, such as Raffles.

Jellyfish

Hey! Damai not being as great as those prestigious schools is a fact. We are a neighbourhood school is also a fact. However maam/sir, you missed out on one point. All schools are equal, all schools teaches the same thing, all schools have teachers and students, see.. We are all the same, however just because neighbourhood schools receives less funds than the prestigious schools and have lesser advanced facilities, that doesn't make us a bad school. And also maam/sir many students from YOUR so called good schools, committed suicide too, so why aren't you saying anything? So please don't judge neighbourhood schools, you're an adult, think wisely, do not spoil other school's reputation and most improtantly do not bring any students from neighbourhood schools down. Because you'll never know when we can do better than the rest. Many successors receive little education or none, and many are from neighbourhood schools.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical pappies' porlumpars like you often like to talk cock. Why have those oppo parties got to do with suicide cases if people decided to take their own lives?

More pappies in Parliament, more unhappiness and more suicide cases. Isn't this possible?

I'm looking forward to see John Tan's son hang himself, for having such a useless cock-sucking father.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damai Sec sounds like some lousy neighbourhood school where many of the kids smoke, fight, disrupt lessons and play truant. Where got stress studying in such a school?

You know how dense you are? ....

I'll write this......

You are dense

Yes you're right, however, ....

Hey! Damai not being as ...

Cheebye John tan... pissed off Damai sec school children are now trolling you.

Dear Jellyfish and rektornot, please forgive this uncle John tan. All PAP supporter behave like this. They eat Pap shit and suck Pap cock but never brush their teeth. When you grow up, please don't be like this roti john.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey! Damai not being as great as those prestigious schools is a fact. We are a neighbourhood school is also a fact. However maam/sir, you missed out on one point. All schools are equal, all schools teaches the same thing, all schools have teachers and students, see.. We are all the same, however just because neighbourhood schools receives less funds than the prestigious schools and have lesser advanced facilities, that doesn't make us a bad school. And also maam/sir many students from YOUR so called good schools, committed suicide too, so why aren't you saying anything? So please don't judge neighbourhood schools, you're an adult, think wisely, do not spoil other school's reputation and most improtantly do not bring any students from neighbourhood schools down. Because you'll never know when we can do better than the rest. Many successors receive little education or none, and many are from neighbourhood schools.

If all schools are equal, then most of the top school students should have applied for your farking neighbourhood schools. But they don't. And they won't. Even for primary schools, some parents line up to do volunteer work for better chances for their kids to get in at Primary 1. Some schools, even if you offer them free entry, they also don't want. That already tells you that not all schools are equal.

Your neighbourhood schools are caught in a vicious cycle. Your type of schools produce mediocre results because your school mainly attracts mediocre type of students. Only a very small handful of your alumni go on to make something good of their lives.

RI and RJC alumni win the bulk of the PSC and President Scholarships, not schools like Damai Sec. I am glad my son made it into RJC despite some minor hiccups during his early years in RI. He is now doing great and on his way to greatness. Damai Sec alumni like yourself aspire to go where? Poly or ITE? LOL

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all schools are equal, then most of the top school students should have applied for your farking neighbourhood schools. But they don't. And they won't. Even for primary schools, some parents line up to do volunteer work for better chances for their kids to get in at Primary 1. Some schools, even if you offer them free entry, they also don't want. That already tells you that not all schools are equal.

Your neighbourhood schools are caught in a vicious cycle. Your type of schools produce mediocre results because your school mainly attracts mediocre type of students. Only a very small handful of your alumni go on to make something good of their lives.

RI and RJC alumni win the bulk of the PSC and President Scholarships, not schools like Damai Sec. I am glad my son made it into RJC despite some minor hiccups during his early years in RI. He is now doing great and on his way to greatness. Damai Sec alumni like yourself aspire to go where? Poly or ITE? LOL

Wat a bozo… :kma:

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know how dense you are? Did you do do any research on damai secondary school? What u said abt damai is the total opposite. You just judge the school by its name. An average student in damai has better discipline than you. And, do you know that person? You just assume there is no stress at all, if u have been through secondary 4 u would know its very stressful if u care abt ur studies and apperently, you dont know how stressful it is, have you been through sec 4? You are getting criticism from a 16 yr old student. Ashamed of yourself? Please reflect on what you said. It isn't nice at all.

well said boy
I sapport

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the suicide rate among the top schools
ri and rjc is much higher
at all levels
most of them during undergraduate days
or on scholarships
or even on the job
or even when they got married and settled down

these high flyers are groomed to success
any hiccup will turn them upside down

they just cannot take it..
smart people are eccentric people
and they just DO IT

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lots of unnatural deaths recently. This is what you get for voting in too many opposition members. And with Ah Gong gone, we now have less luck. I hope you have repented and will vote for PAP in the coming GE. More PAP will ward off all the bad luck.

Dear Forumners,

I want you to read this reply that a PAP IB dog writes to such a sad event. A 16 year old kid has killed himself. He was in such pain that he thought that was the only way out for him. I feel very badly for the family, that they could not reach out to him, nor that he could not reach out to them, and then this tragedy happened. No one should have to bury their child at such a young age. But Look at what this PAP dog JohnTan does. He makes political capital out of this. He takes the kid's death as an opportunity to toot the PAP horn. He is so heartless he is using the kid's death to promote the PAP. What kind of asshole does this? You know the true face of the PAP when you see these are the types of supporters that they attract. The PAP are as heartless as their supporters are. Remember this when you vote in the next GE. All the sweet talking and spin doctoring by PAP ministers and MPs are just smoke and mirrors. If you really want to know what the PAP really thinks, then look at the words of the people representing them on this forum. They are the real voice of the PAP. i.e. heartless, unsympathetic, you-die-your business attitude.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Forumners,

I want you to read this reply that a PAP IB dog writes to such a sad event. A 16 year old kid has killed himself. He was in such pain that he thought that was the only way out for him. I feel very badly for the family, that they could not reach out to him, nor that he could not reach out to them, and then this tragedy happened. No one should have to bury their child at such a young age. But Look at what this PAP dog JohnTan does. He makes political capital out of this. He takes the kid's death as an opportunity to toot the PAP horn. He is so heartless he is using the kid's death to promote the PAP. What kind of asshole does this? You know the true face of the PAP when you see these are the types of supporters that they attract. The PAP are as heartless as their supporters are. Remember this when you vote in the next GE. All the sweet talking and spin doctoring by PAP ministers and MPs are just smoke and mirrors. If you really want to know what the PAP really thinks, then look at the words of the people representing them on this forum. They are the real voice of the PAP. i.e. heartless, unsympathetic, you-die-your business attitude.

Well said. Only ill-bred morons will seize any opportunity including this young boy's suicide to trumpet their PAP masters' so-called achievement and at the same time humiliate the opposition. Everyone knows that the PAP is elitist but pretending to serve the common people whereas the opposition has always been the true voice of the working class. May the young boy RIP! May the bereaved family grieve in peace and move on in their lives.