• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we must still Support Workers Party indefinitely . All must read !

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone I was talking to about the date of the GE made an observation about SingFirst -- that many of its members were either retirees or ex-PAP grassroots people.

liongsum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before we sing about Amos, we should find out how many uncles and aunties think he is a brat and deserves what he gets.

How come I get a funny impression that whenever oppo MPs come out with a suggestion, the PAP shoots it down with one reason or another. Then many years later, it might get a re-hash, but wait long long. Without numbers, everything is futile.

Numbers is absolutely right. Quantity first, then quality. I like that. Without numbers, you have no voice.

Giving the poor more assistance has been suggested long ago. Wonder if 40 Lily Neos could result in faster policy changes to assist the poor? But then there might be no Aljunied. One other point, the PG scheme is born with uncertain merit. Of course people like it, but a lot of the money will be going to those who don't need the help. This is wasting a lot of money to help the poor.