• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Son came home with bruises, head-bump and a cut on penis

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know all kids fell but the school didn’t contact me and let me know till I pick him up then the teacher told me that he had fell during lesson. Soon after, he was sick for 3 weeks and didn’t return to school till early May. When he started school again, he often came home with lots of bruises on his leg and there was once he even came home with a cut in his penis! I was very disturbed with what had happened and started asking my son if someone in the school had beaten him and I start naming the teacher to him. He said no to all the teachers except one of them where he kept quiet and he even hide under the blanket. I sense that something is not right and that’s why I decided to make an appointment to meet the owner (James) who I thought was the principal. During the meeting when I have share with him what had happened, he was very defensive and insisted that such things will not happen as the teachers are all professionally trained. I told him I didn’t come here to argue with him but to let him know what had happened and if he can investigate as I don’t think that a 21month kid will lie! The meeting didn’t end with a good note but he promised to look into it and get back to me. After the meeting, my son didn’t come home with any bruises for almost 3 weeks and that’s why I just wanted to move on from there despite there is no follow up from the school. However, I received a call from school yesterday (22nd June at 11.34am) that my son has fell and knocked his head with deep cut and they are trying to stop wounds from bleeding. I then rushed to school and bring him to his regular PD and get the wounded glued it back while he is crying and screaming in pain. I felt so sad that I allow my son to stay in the school despite signs that he had been mishandled!
https://www.facebook.com/jacinta.pang.1/posts/10153977583063275

childmain.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He caught his penis in his zip, keeled over in pain and hit his head on the edge of a book case.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son is a born loser just like his Sinkie father and mother.

No wonder pappies need to 'import' huge container loads of FTs in!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u shld know because it happen to u.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Heng Swee Keat's should quickly file for guiness book of record for the most nos of abuse, death, suay things ever happened under his watch for a million dollar paid job anywhere in the universe. Then list it under Sg50 as his personal achievement n accomplishment. After that can listen to wisdom from $8 cow about how ministers will kill themselves in ancient china over such failure.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies and sbf morons will be pointing the finger at moe and calling for bans on private schools very soon. just wait and see. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Swee Keat's should quickly file for guiness book of record for the most nos of abuse, death, suay things ever happened under his watch for a million dollar paid job anywhere in the universe. Then list it under Sg50 as his personal achievement n accomplishment. After that can listen to wisdom from $8 cow about how ministers will kill themselves in ancient china over such failure.

Not ancient China, Japan...see Yukio Mishima - seppuku....that's what Heng should do & Cow$8 lop off his head clean with a Samurai knife......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2y-hsZSTE :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A female classmate of the boy tried to play female dominatrix with him, Fifty Shades style.

The cut on the penis was an accident because she was wearing braces. :biggrin:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Authorities investigating parent's claims of toddler 'injured by childcare teacher'
PUBLISHED ON JUN 24, 2015 8:42 AM
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...r-authorities-investigat#sthash.kJgnHkz8.dpuf

Pang002e.jpg

THE EARLY Childhood Development agency is investigating a parent's claims that her 21-month-old son was injured after being ill-treated by a teacher at Raffles Early Learning Centre.

Ms Jacinta Pang posted on Facebook yesterday that the youngster "often came home with lots of bruises on his leg and there was once he even came home with a cut in his penis".

Ms Pang, whose son started at the Telok Blangah centre in April, also said there had been a "deep cut" on his head.

The centre's director, Mr James Wong, who has met Ms Pang, declined comment on the allegations to The Straits Times.

Ms Pang wrote on Facebook: "I was very disturbed with what had happened and started asking my son if someone in the school had beaten him and I start naming the teacher(s) to him.

"He said no to all the teachers except one of them where he kept quiet and he even hide under the blanket."

She asked Mr Wong to investigate last month, but there was no follow-up. Then, on Monday, the centre contacted her to say her son had fallen and hit his head, resulting in a cut.

An ECDA spokesman said it is looking into the matter.

Ms Pang added that her son's injuries and possible ill-treatment at the hands of a teacher had scared her, although she had also heard good reviews of the centre's teachers from friends with older children there.

"I felt so sad that I allow my son to stay in the school despite signs that he had been mishandled!" she wrote in her Facebook post.

"I have stopped him from going to school and will be withdrawing him from school. I hope all parents with young children will take my experience as a learning lesson."

Mr Wong confirmed that Ms Pang had met him. He said: "I know about the case, the accidents and so on."

He did not want to comment on his centre's safety or educator selection policy, and did not want to specifically address Ms Pang's allegations.

"I am not here to comment on whether this parent is right or wrong. She should be coming to us instead of writing on Facebook," he said.

"Right now we want the child to have a quick recovery from his fall. I only wish the child can recover and move on with his education."

[email protected]

[email protected]