• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsorder

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsord

Of course, only the mentally ill would have the temerity to pour scorn on LKY and his legacy. :wink:

Here's my take on this: the pappies are eager to declare Amos a 'siao lang' (with a helping hand from the shrinks), then do a U-turn and 'magnanimously' let him off lightly. Not only will this win some votes, it'll also take off some heat from international scrutiny.

Too easy, too predictable. :cool:

Let's not forget the fate of one son of Singapore M. Ravi

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsord

I see that they have finally sent the fly to IMH for psychiatric treatment.

There is a certain streak in the fly that causes him to swing from wickedly brilliant to insanely mad and from stone-cold logic to freaking depressing and suicidal thoughts.

IMHO, he is a victim of his own doing ...

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is a face-facing gesture from the PAP.

Be treated for ASD, you can get out of jail free with no criminal record. Wonder if the PAP also bundle in a scholarship package to the West to get him out of sinkapore for good.

If the ASD diagnosis is correct, then Amos is more likely Asperger, like Bill Gates. And having Amos around is a big threat to the PAP.

ASD is good for Amos. In the future, he can openly fuck Lee family and blame on his ASD problem

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have no qualification. However, I happened to work with quite a number of problem kids. Many are asd or adhd of different forms. One of them even got into trouble during the anonymous cyber attack. So I am just sharing the little something I have gathered through my exposure. Btw, most of the ASD kids' parents weren't aware that they have problem. Local expertise and facilities for this area is very limited and consultation is very costly, $200 per hour with no conclusion. Fully agreed that we are way behind in this area of medical science.

After reading the definition of ASD, I come to conclude that psychologists is really puesdo science. The definition seems to say anybody and everybody can be ASD.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After reading the definition of ASD, I come to conclude that psychologists is really puesdo science. The definition seems to say anybody and everybody can be ASD.....

Until you have child on the low functioning spectrum of ASD, you won't appreciate the value of psychologist.

Have you not read that psychotherapy (not counselling) is more effective than medication for most mental illness? Who delivers psychotherapy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A Buddhist monk could do counselling at a fraction of the price paid for professional shrinks. :wink:

Then again, there's the additional scope of psychiatric drugs which the pharmaceutical companies and professional shrinks are too eager to prescribe. Even a hyperactive kid is deemed to have some sort of 'attentive disorder' and needs to be sedated. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should aim to complete your secondary education first before you start questioning Seee3's qualifications. The only area where you can aim to beat him is the number of hairs on your legs.

I question based on his postings. Without speaking to Amos or done an assessment, he draws conclusion. Gimme a break. That's not how a psychologist does thing.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
These are provocative but wise words ... As much as you would like to believe that intelligence can be nurtured given the right environment, the seed of intelligence is still in the genes pool.

You do realise NAZIs pioneered this form of thinking

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You do realise NAZIs pioneered this form of thinking

Indeed, the Nazis were the pioneers of eugenics, inherited intelligence and superior Aryan race etc.

LKY was also an ardent fan of eugenics. Great minds think alike. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you NanoSpeed, for your kind words. I am staying out of this topic for good. Too many here have too much hate for PAP. As such they may not see the real plight that Amos is facing. The saddest thing will be if he didn't really know what he is getting himself into, just like the kid I had mentioned, who was arrested for getting involved in the anonymous attack.

Once again thanks.

This is a support group for haters of PAP. There are lots of pro-PAP forums out there, you shouldn't have a problem finding supporters over there.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even if Amos has ASD or even mad, there is no need to lock him in IMH. He should still be released immediately as long as he shows no signs to harm people.

If not next time anyone can be accused to be mad and put into IMH!

You are right. ASD is not siao disorder, yet the government treats Amos as one.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Until you have child on the low functioning spectrum of ASD, you won't appreciate the value of psychologist.

Have you not read that psychotherapy (not counselling) is more effective than medication for most mental illness? Who delivers psychotherapy?

My child does not have any ASD, but he has been visiting psychologists for various investigations which i would not elaborate. That would at least give my comments some credence.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, some clown prince and company, if assessed by real world class psychiatrists, will be assessed definitively with ASD.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed, the Nazis were the pioneers of eugenics, inherited intelligence and superior Aryan race etc.

LKY was also an ardent fan of eugenics. Great minds think alike. :wink:

LKY is right to think that eugenics is the way to enhance intelligence and is good for society, but his thinking is controlled by his heart.

On the other hand, Hitler is brilliant man , but unfortunately he is a man without a good control of his heart.

Head Intelligence must be coupled with Heart 's Control. Either one of them if left uncontrolled is disastrous.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
LKY is right to think that eugenics is the way to enhance intelligence and is good for society, but his thinking is controlled by his heart.

On the other hand, Hitler is brilliant man , but unfortunately he is a man without a good control of his heart.

Head Intelligence must be coupled with Heart 's Control. Either one of them if left uncontrolled is disastrous.

Sure. Try saying this in Isreal

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My child does not have any ASD, but he has been visiting psychologists for various investigations which i would not elaborate. That would at least give my comments some credence.

In sinkapore, anyone with a bachelor degree in psychology can call themselves psychologists.

In the West, the title is regulated. Cannot suka suka use that title. To use that title, have to go through supervised practice, more exams and then certified to practise. And at least Master degree. Most regulatory bodies are starting to accept only doctorate level.

As usual, it is always sub-standard in sinkapore.

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. By hook or by crook they want to destroy him. Amos must be contained so that the Leegime will linger on.

Just use the "ZOMBIE DRUG" on Amos in IMH if the aim is to destroy him and turn him into a mindless, compliant ZOMBIE!

In the Vice documentary, a Bogota drug dealer describes how Scopolamine can be blown in someone's face -- and, just minutes later, 'you can guide them wherever you want. It's like they're a child."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/03/devils-breath-scopolamine_n_3860318.html

[h=1]Devil's Breath: Scopolamine, AKA Burundanga, Hailed As 'World's Scariest Drug'[/h]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. ASD is not siao disorder, yet the government treats Amos as one.

I think the opposition should press for his release since ASD or madness is no reason to keep people in IMH. There is always outpatient treatment for no harm mad patient and Amos yee is way more discerning and intelligent than most adults in Spore to be mad.

HighVoltage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just use the "ZOMBIE DRUG" on Amos in IMH if the aim is to destroy him and turn him into a mindless, compliant ZOMBIE!

In the Vice documentary, a Bogota drug dealer describes how Scopolamine can be blown in someone's face -- and, just minutes later, 'you can guide them wherever you want. It's like they're a child."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/03/devils-breath-scopolamine_n_3860318.html

Devil's Breath: Scopolamine, AKA Burundanga, Hailed As 'World's Scariest Drug'

Very effective :biggrin: