• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsorder

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsord

So basically they are saying he has mental problems instead of being a fully functioning person.

If go NS, consider as PES what?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: White scums change pattern and now say Amos suffers from autism-spectrum didsord

This is how they treat brain damaged people in IMH!

Electroshock.jpg

If a person believe a snake could talk can consider brain damaged anot :wink: ?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If go NS, consider as PES what?

PES E n they will still make his 2 years a living hell and lagi anti social after that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The behaviour of PAP totally disgust me..

Amos has nothing wrong with him.. Fuck the FamiLEE... go to hell, join your father lah.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, you psychologist ah? Even if you are one in sinkapore, you are a half-baked one.

A bachelor degree in psychology qualifies you to call yourself a psychologist here whereas in developed countries, you need at least a Master's and then passing registration requirements (supervised practice for a huge number of hours and few exams) before that title can be assumed. Sinkapore's standard sucks.

Half-baked or not, Bro Seee3 brings something to the table. One of the better contributors, if not the best, on the Amos affair.

I remember reading his initial posts when Amos was arrested and charged. His "psychoanalysis" was spot on, regardless of your "accreditation".

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Half-baked or not, Bro Seee3 brings something to the table. One of the better contributors, if not the best, on the Amos affair.

I remember reading his initial posts when Amos was arrested and charged. His "psychoanalysis" was spot on, regardless of your "accreditation".

You guys are so gullible, falling into the PAP spin. You change with the spin.
Amos is being punished for his criticism of Lee CONs You. That the crux of the matter. He doesn't have a mental disorder.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If psychoanalysis is so simple, then why do we need psychologist (not the sinkapore type) or psychiatrist?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

If psychoanalysis is so simple, then why do we need psychologist (not the sinkapore type) or psychiatrist?

You should aim to complete your secondary education first before you start questioning Seee3's qualifications. The only area where you can aim to beat him is the number of hairs on your legs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course, only the mentally ill would have the temerity to pour scorn on LKY and his legacy. :wink:

Here's my take on this: the pappies are eager to declare Amos a 'siao lang' (with a helping hand from the shrinks), then do a U-turn and 'magnanimously' let him off lightly. Not only will this win some votes, it'll also take off some heat from international scrutiny.

Too easy, too predictable. :cool:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you NanoSpeed, for your kind words. I am staying out of this topic for good. Too many here have too much hate for PAP. As such they may not see the real plight that Amos is facing. The saddest thing will be if he didn't really know what he is getting himself into, just like the kid I had mentioned, who was arrested for getting involved in the anonymous attack.

Once again thanks.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems that the best way to discredit anyone who goes against the gahment or their policies is to say they are siow. Just ask the lawyer who is defending Roy...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

amos case can split PAP? what is the bet like?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

In my opinion, these are the words of a real madman: "If you don't include your women graduates in your breeding pool and leave them on the shelf, you would end up a more stupid society... So what happens? There will be less bright people to support dumb people in the next generation. That's a problem."

Guess who said this...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if Amos has ASD or even mad, there is no need to lock him in IMH. He should still be released immediately as long as he shows no signs to harm people.

If not next time anyone can be accused to be mad and put into IMH!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my opinion, these are the words of a real madman: "If you don't include your women graduates in your breeding pool and leave them on the shelf, you would end up a more stupid society... So what happens? There will be less bright people to support dumb people in the next generation. That's a problem."

Guess who said this...

The people who adore the person who said that, now that's a whole new level of madness.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The government should make it mandatory for opposition supporters to seek treatment from IMH too.

Anyone who tells you n believe there's money in the vault should b guilty of greater crime n b hang onto lamppost

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Guess who said this...

These are provocative but wise words ... As much as you would like to believe that intelligence can be nurtured given the right environment, the seed of intelligence is still in the genes pool.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if Amos has ASD or even mad, there is no need to lock him in IMH. He should still be released immediately as long as he shows no signs to harm people.

If not next time anyone can be accused to be mad and put into IMH!

Neo Gim Huah n crookie Tan are guilty of adsd, why they did not get into IMH,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are provocative but wise words ... As much as you would like to believe that intelligence can be nurtured given the right environment, the seed of intelligence is still in the genes pool.

So does the seed of physical deformity and retardation. :wink:

It gives me immense schadenfreude considering that a vocal proponent of eugenics has this individual in his family tree. :biggrin:

pmlee.JPG