• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

similarities between Islam and Buddhism!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are both trapped in the cyclic theological shitholes and you can't get out.

Buddhism must do good every time until you get a better life. You will never know when it will end. Also life experience has proven that sometimes when you do a lot, nothing will ever bear fruit. So you are basically trapped.

Islam you cannot quit, if you do death penalty for you. When you want to join Islam its so easy, but when you change your mind and quit, you have to go through a tribunal like you are being judged like that. Sure guilty and punishable by death.

Please prove me wrong and quit, let me know and I will salute to you.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow..another thread to bait Amos to state his atheistic stance on religions other than Christianity. Or another covert attempt to shatter Amos' public persona as a brave atheist ?

He is just a kid. You are an adult, and even you wouldn't dare to pass negative remarks on a religion that issues fatwa, if you were not hiding behind a computer.

Let the kid have his fun. Don't push him.