• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

United Nations: Amos Yee’s treatment is disproportionate and inappropriate

jw5

Loyal
The term "Disproportionate Reaction" was used in this forum long before the UN used it. :p

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should jail Roy and KJ for slandering Singapore's good name before the UN. They have constantly colluded with foreigners to harm Singapore's interests and international image.

Yes do jail Roy and KJ and all sinkies who talked bad about clown prince and his father.

Start with Amos. UN has spoken. Why no balls to jail Amos? Send him to RTC for 30 years!

garytan1982

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will passed it around as much as i wanted.

please go and fucked yourself.

I will marked you in this forum..You have been warned!!!
I am a very old flamer.Been sent to Prison 7 times by George Yeo for going against his New Age Give WP Chance...
Since i am housed in Hougang,PM Lee put on his Pink Shirt & Clown Hat...
Tomorrow i am going to visit Pinky and fuck him in the face on behalf of his Cambridge trained,WW2 trained,White Skinned,Blue Aryan Blood Father Lee Kuan Yew!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a very old flamer.Been sent to Prison 7 times by George Yeo for going against his New Age Give WP Chance...
Since i am housed in Hougang,PM Lee put on his Pink Shirt & Clown Hat...
Tomorrow i am going to visit Pinky and fuck him in the face on behalf of his Cambridge trained,WW2 trained,White Skinned,Blue Aryan Blood Father Lee Kuan Yew!

you are old..that explain it.. This is the young people internet age... they way they do it is different from your primitive you.. please stand back and let the new blood perform..

Please keep your old experience to yourself as your experience has no place in this modern time.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all parents,

please remember how PAP will treat a child when you cast your vote in the coming election.

Jiu hu kia, so tell us which party you gonna vote in the next GE? Which Singapore Opposition Party? No again?

UMNO again!! Fuck your mother chow chee bye!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This little prank by a youth has been blown out of proportion and the authorities have got themselves in a jam!

In order for the elites not to lose face, I suggest the president step out and "pardon" the boy for his "mischief." And the whole issue be put in the past as an unfortunate incident. Hopefully, the kid doesn't sue the state for ill-treatment and wrongful arrest!!! That will open up another chapter!!

Cheers!

The United Nations has just issued a press release condemning the Singapore Government over Amos Yee’s treatment in jail.

...............[/QUOTE]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This little prank by a youth has been blown out of proportion and the authorities have got themselves in a jam!

In order for the elites not to lose face, I suggest the president step out and "pardon" the boy for his "mischief." And the whole issue be put in the past as an unfortunate incident. Hopefully, the kid doesn't sue the state for ill-treatment and wrongful arrest!!! That will open up another chapter!!

Cheers!

PAP has already given an olive branch - by prematurely giving him an ASD diagnosis - but negated it by locking him up for another two weeks for psychological evaluation. So far, Amos is willing to play along.

PAP wants to get Amos out of sinkapore ...and if the incentive is good enough, Amos will bite.

But Amos will live on and continue to hound the PAP from offshore.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this reason, I say leave teenagers to themselves. Adults have to attend to things that are important for their day-to-day stuff, teenagers don't, and have all the time at their expense to loiter around and create trouble (or fun, depending on which side one is on). You can't win in a fight with them, you beat them, you're a bully, they beat you, you lose face! I don't know what to do with this boy if I were in this situation, but I wouldn't allow the situation to get to where it is now; good luck to those involved!!

Cheers!

But Amos will live on and continue to hound the PAP from offshore.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they can win easily fighting against kids.
In this Internet age, whatever action they do can be heard and seen.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this reason, I say leave teenagers to themselves. Adults have to attend to things that are important for their day-to-day stuff, teenagers don't, and have all the time at their expense to loiter around and create trouble (or fun, depending on which side one is on). You can't win in a fight with them, you beat them, you're a bully, they beat you, you lose face! I don't know what to do with this boy if I were in this situation, but I wouldn't allow the situation to get to where it is now; good luck to those involved!!

Cheers!

LHL couldn't tahan that his father was criticized by a 16-year old! And the image of Lee CONs You as god to sinkees was destroyed by Amos.
To exact revenge, he has thus far put this 16-year away for 9 weeks and sent a thug to beat him up. God knows how many times Zeroo, John Tan and SteffyChun sodomized Amos.
This is how much regard the Constitution of Sinkapore and the PAP have for freedom of speech and thoughts.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think they can win easily fighting against kids.
In this Internet age, whatever action they do can be heard and seen.

Very true.

According to a little bird from the West, first-world countries that practise real democracy are appalled by what Leegime is doing to a teenager called Amos Yee.

In the West, Familee's reputation has been irreparably damaged by the Amos Yee saga.

And do you know what the average Westerner thinks of the Founding Familee? The Founding Elder Son is only good at bullying teenagers. Ha! Ha! Ha!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers!

Fuck their elite shit face, we do not need leaders like LHL.. He is not a leader and has no place in the govt..

No leader is there to bully a kid like this. ANd ball-less sinkies are so stupid to vote a party that behaves like this...

Look in the world, where do leaders bully a kid like this.

The sinkie govt needs to understand this, you are the public figure and you are bound to be criticized by others, especially so you are a political figure.

If you cannot take criticism, then don't be in the political field.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like Hsien Loong is very firmly entrenched and firmly comfortable in his position as Prime Minister. And everyone in the nation has accepted this. Nobody from within or outside the party has ever challenged him for that post. Must be nice.

Cheers!

Fuck their elite shit face, we do not need leaders like LHL.. He is not a leader and has no place in the govt..

No leader is there to bully a kid like this. ANd ball-less sinkies are so stupid to vote a party that behaves like this...

Look in the world, where do leaders bully a kid like this.

The sinkie govt needs to understand this, you are the public figure and you are bound to be criticized by others, especially so you are a political figure.

If you cannot take criticism, then don't be in the political field.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like Hsien Loong is very firmly entrenched and firmly comfortable in his position as Prime Minister. And everyone in the nation has accepted this. Nobody from within or outside the party has ever challenged him for that post. Must be nice.

Cheers!

Very firmly entrenched and firmly comfortable in his position as Prime Minister?

I dun think so. The fact that Ho Ching the Terrible is going to stand in the coming elections is a dead giveaway. Clown prince needing his consort to buttress his position after the death of the emperor is not a good sign.

Further more, the tin pot generals to be recruited as candidates is another sure sign of weakness. Can't get entrepreneurs or professionals but military officers? These obedient serpents are the easiest to manipulate and control from behind!

One other thing to look out for... the number of women as candidates. Last year we had a few, the most infamous was Rin Tin Tin. Women are another easy category to control and hold to ransom. Just threaten their husband and children and they will fall in line. Squeeze them a little and they will cry.

The number of generals and women candidates means the control is not fully secured. In the last few elections, old emperor and his clown prince have been retiring many still young MPs who if you were to notice are men.

Disgraceful and immatured your ladies were recruited by the dozens. Clown prince will continue with this as heshe PM is more comfortable with females than alpha males who can challenge him in time. Look out for names of such Rin Tin Tins if you no believe me!