• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Yacoob Ibrahim to Be Replaced?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masagos Zulklifi is likely to be the Minister in charge of Malay Affairs after the next GE. Does this indicate that YI is likely to be retired at the next GE?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Masagos Zulklifi is likely to be the Minister in charge of Malay Affairs after the next GE. Does this indicate that YI is likely to be retired at the next GE?

Maybe Yaacob is languishing from cancer or some other horrible disease. :wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Double standard chap who likes ang mo lady.

Many guys prefer Asian girls, especially SG girls. My overseas friends say SG girls are best because SG girls are feminine, articulate, charming, good complexion and chio. SG guys are most fortunate.

I think YI cant get SG girls that's why had to settle for angmoh

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Many guys prefer Asian girls, especially SG girls. My overseas friends say SG girls are best because SG girls are feminine, articulate, charming, good complexion and chio. SG guys are most fortunate.

Ang Moh girls boobs big, blonde hair damn steam, I like...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Moh girls boobs big, blonde hair damn steam, I like...

I guess opposite poles attract. Angmoh guys love SG girls as they find the girls demure and chio with good and smooth complexion. Angmoh girls tend to have rough skin. Angmoh girls tend to age faster than SG girls too. Indian guys love SG girls too.

Some SG guys complain abt SG girls as these guys cant get SG girls. A case of sour grapes

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor masagos has to insist that his recent promotion is due to meritocracy. Poor masagos is desperate to dispel rumours that his promotion is due mainly to his race because there is no better qualified or experienced people among Chinese and Indian Singaporean.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor masagos has to insist that his recent promotion is due to meritocracy. Poor masagos is desperate to dispel rumours that his promotion is due mainly to his race because there is no better qualified or experienced people among Chinese and Indian Singaporean.

Masagos is denying the obvious.

If "happen-only- once-in-50-years" YI was the best the Malay Community can put forward, can you imagine the quality of the rest?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...My overseas friends say SG girls are best because SG girls are feminine, articulate, charming, good complexion and chio. SG guys are most fortunate...

You or your overseas friends have not met the real SG tigress yet. Feminine? Not Really. Fierce like tigress when tulan with you.

Articulate? Extremely. Never argue with SG girl. You never win. You win, she won't talk to you for at least half a day. You lose, she will also nag at you for at least an hour.

Charming? Haha..wait until you married and she will show her true colour.

Good complexion? You have to afford her daily or weekly trips to the beauty salons.

Chio? Only for show, lah. Once married, no more chio. Likely to tell you to go relieve yourself, she is tired.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Angmoh guys love SG girls as they find the girls demure and chio with good and smooth complexion....Indian guys love SG girls too...

Ang moh and Indians chase after SG girls for the SPR permit to live and work in the island. Once SPR permit cancelled, they would scoot off. No real love, just love for the money and chance to stay and work in the island or they will be jobless in their home land.

Many SG girls do not understand why they are exploited by these foreigners. The chips are down when their SPR permit is revoked.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many SG girls do not understand why they are exploited by these foreigners. The chips are down when their SPR permit is revoked.

Well, many of these women aren't exactly spring chickens... it's their last chance at romance/marriage/kids. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how can you compare airports with mountains?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Some SG guys complain abt SG girls as these guys cant get SG girls. A case of sour grapes

You know nothing about the real SG girl. What you see is not what you get. All is just for exterior presentation. Make her cross, and you regret such a girl exists.

The SG guy who gone through hell and fire in relationship with a SG girl would usually avoid another SG girl, except the novice who knows nothing about SG girl until the "bomb" explodes one day.

Those veterans who have bad experience with SG girls are not sour grapes, they stay away from SG girls to stay alive, happy and find happiness with foreign women especially the tiong bu whose "ge ge" very now and then makes your life sweeter.

Do the SG girls call you "ge ge" or "ching ai"? It is likely "hey, numbskull" or "eh".