• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie NS man broke Guinness World Records for doing most pull ups in one minute

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;8KsEFcvUZqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KsEFcvUZqw#t=86[/video]

Singaporean Yeo Kim Yeong earned himself a Guinness World Record after completing the most pull ups in one minute.

The Singaporean Strong Man completed 44 pull ups in under 60 seconds, a pretty remarkable feat. That’s 32 pull ups more than it was needed to get Gold for IPPT.

Now you can do pull ups without asking what the point of it is for during NS and Reservist.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite boh-liao ........ BUT I am more impressed with this than what Anus Yee / Gay Ngerng has done to date.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite boh-liao ........ BUT I am more impressed with this than what Anus Yee / Gay Ngerng has done to date.

Must say that this guy Yeo has got very good technique, one of the best I've seen. No leg swing, minimum arching and jerking, pure biceps and lats generated power.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IPPT no more pull-ups.

let's seem him do maximum push-ups in one minute.

Pull up and push up target different muscles.

Anyway, if you want a nice V-shape upper body and good spinal health, do pull ups. Fuck the IPPT... NS attaches stigma and shame to exercises.