• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this type of parking allowed?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this machine parked like this along N.Bridge Road opposite Raffles Hotel.

Is this allowed? If not then what are the rules governing the parking of such a machine?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Where can I get one of those? This whole bloody COE is ridiculous! PTUI! Vote the PAP out!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooi don't give PAP idea to bulid car park for them and make them pay for it leh :wink:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't spoil market leh. Why everything must have rules ? Give the poor some breathing space leh. This is very important for Sinkies and Ah Tiongs who cannot afford COEs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First this is so unsightly. Second how in the world did the rider manage to get this powered bike onto the pavement? Surely he endangered pedestrians on pavements no? I emphasize the word powered surely its more powerful and accelerates faster than human legs powered ones right? Fucker must be thinking he has the right to a bicycle and a motorcycle best of both world. Does he in the first place understand road signs? Did he go for highway code test? Is he trained on handling a powered vehicle? Are these the reasons that guy got his brain smashed while riding one of this? Even angmoh countries have rules.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bible didn't say you cannot put your electric bike beside the lampost. I supposed its okay. I agree with you the bike looked hideous as compared to the following electric scooter from HTC.

gogoro-front-left-quarter-view.jpg

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First this is so unsightly. Second how in the world did the rider manage to get this powered bike onto the pavement? Surely he endangered pedestrians on pavements no? I emphasize the word powered surely its more powerful and accelerates faster than human legs powered ones right? Fucker must be thinking he has the right to a bicycle and a motorcycle best of both world. Does he in the first place understand road signs? Did he go for highway code test? Is he trained on handling a powered vehicle? Are these the reasons that guy got his brain smashed while riding one of this? Even angmoh countries have rules.

Angmo countries also can use electronic biscyle on the pavement lah :wink: . Remote control car also can accelatrate faster then a human leg can remote control car move around in pavement anot ? It's not the electronic biscyle endangering pedestrian it's how the rider use the biscyle . You don't need any license to ride those biscyle .

[video=youtube;5_h-WxZgMfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_h-WxZgMfM&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabey driver want electronic bike out of the road , pedestride want electronic biscyle out of the pavement . Then where u expect the biscyle to travel ? In the sky sibo ? :wink:

[video=youtube;8Ovsgui4YWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ovsgui4YWs&sns=em[/video]

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Angmo countries also can use electronic biscyle on the pavement lah :wink: . Remote control car also can accelatrate faster then a human leg can remote control car move around in pavement anot ? It's not the electronic biscyle endangering pedestrian it's how the rider use the biscyle . You don't need any license to ride those biscyle .

Nabeh this Audi bike must bloody cost a bomb! Googled and saw Audi's pedal bicycles already like US$20k.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabeh this Audi bike must bloody cost a bomb! Googled and saw Audi's pedal bicycles already like US$20k.

Yup !! Also Go and Google BMW electronic bisycle very cool . Confirm u want to park at the pavement to haolian :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is from BMW :wink:

[video=youtube;rs0RIXWerfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0RIXWerfY&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;F9fuZq6JzIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9fuZq6JzIs&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I help my friend import this monster at sin$14k including shipping can reach max speed of 100km/h and travel at 80km per charge :wink: image.jpg