• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that all Muslim are terrorist ;)

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, if they misbehave they should balik :wink:

Misbehave? Hw cm ur kind not afraid their hands kena chop for stealing? Not afraid their head kena beheaded for rapes n serious criminal crimes? Not afraid they get blown out by muslims in these 3 countries? Cos if i were ur kind 1st thing i do next day is to get a 1 way ticket out of those 3 countries. Y so stupid n still live in tat 3 muslim
countries.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Misbehave? Hw cm ur kind not afraid their hands kena chop for stealing? Not afraid their head kena beheaded for rapes n serious criminal crimes? Not afraid they get blown out by muslims in these 3 countries? Cos if i were ur kind 1st thing i do next day is to get a 1 way ticket out of those 3 countries. Y so stupid n still live in tat 3 muslim
countries.

Why should they get out of their own country :wink: nobody want to live in a Muslim country when they are not even Muslim :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should they get out of their own country :wink: nobody want to live in a Muslim country when they are not even Muslim :wink:

Cos ur kind know tat they cant survive outside those 3 muslim countries. Ur kind also derive benefits fm those "terrorist" Muslim countries. Ur kind should pack up their bags n leave those Muslim countries.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cos ur kind know tat they cant survive outside those 3 muslim countries. Ur kind also derive benefits fm those "terrorist" Muslim countries. Ur kind should pack up their bags n leave those Muslim countries.

What do u mean my kind can't survive in Muslim country ? My kind don't even intended to stay in Muslim infested countries in the first place :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then hw cm ur kind still living side by side with terrorists as u claimed?

I don't think u watch the video I posted , it's your terrorist brothers that are invading non Muslim countries :wink: if your terrorist brothers love your own kind so much then they should have stayed in their terrorist country :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only comment ou ur title thread. Very misleading. Period.

How can u said it's misleading if it's you yourself refused to watch the video ? :wink: it's like telling u a story and you refused to hear the ending and you said it's misleading ? :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoami is a good example of Muslim terrorist that will jump up the moment you condemn their cult without even knowing anything . This is a good experiment :wink:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hullo! Why your grandparents seek refuge in Muslim dominated archipelago? Go back if you dontch like!

Why you terrorist come to non-Muslim dominated world? Is it because your pimp that promise 72 virgins is your god? You cibai Mats should go back to Indonesia which was a Hindu and atheist country before you goat fuckers invaded most of South East Asia. Even fasting month you cibais eat like a pig. Everything is bluff and nothing is real including your fairytale pimp god.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoami is a good example of Muslim terrorist that will jump up the moment you condemn their cult without even knowing anything . This is a good experiment :wink:

You are right. When Muslim talk about their Profit doing rapes, beheading, looting then it is OK but if non-Muslim talk about it then it is insulting to them. These cibais deserve to be told the truth about their pimp god with 72 virgins for everyone and their criminal Profit.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are right. When Muslim talk about their Profit doing rapes, beheading, looting then it is OK but if non-Muslim talk about it then it is insulting to them. These cibais deserve to be told the truth about their pimp god with 72 virgins for everyone and their criminal Profit.

Should make those terrorist prayed 100 times a day instead of 5 just to keep them busy and stop terrorized others :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judging fm seowyapeh title thread ALL MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST. Wat do u tink?

:wink: :wink:

image.jpg