• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that all Muslim are terrorist ;)

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Even the Quran encourage terrorism :wink:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Using a Islam website to defense Islam ? :wink: just like Christian who use the bible to defense bible :wink:

Just like u ignorant of Islam. How can u possible comprehend wats written in the Quran. Or i should say u deliberately chose to quote those verses out of context. Typical born again xtian seowyapeh.:wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just like u ignorant of Islam. How can u possible comprehend wats written in the Quran. Or i should say u deliberately chose to quote those verses out of context. Typical born again xtian seowyapeh.:wink:

Mr terrorist , its word for word in the Quran , there's no misquoting :wink: I didn't add extra words or take out any words from that verses in your story book :wink: like any other terrorists you will deny the facts :wink: it's ok :wink:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If tats d case then u should ask ur kind balik PRC fm brunei, indonesia or msia.

All these countries were originally hindu countries invaded by terrorists, I pity their descendants who don't know the past!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Typical lying hypocrite. How can one argue about context on such a straight forward written text. The more these animals lie the more we know they should never ever be trusted. Have you got your dose of goat shagging whaomi?

sex-with-goats.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that gymnast Farah Ann a terrorist for showing her aurat?

Those liars dont even know what aurat means. They will twist and turn everything to suit themselves. Women are property and by forcing women to walk around in a garbage bag they dont have to worry about other men oogling on their women and their women having affairs. You must understand that these people believe that a pimp in the sky is their god.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these countries were originally hindu countries invaded by terrorists, I pity their descendants who don't know the past!

Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, Christians, animists and atheists. These people love to lie to themselves and to others. It is part of their personality

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those liars dont even know what aurat means. They will twist and turn everything to suit themselves. Women are property and by forcing women to walk around in a garbage bag they dont have to worry about other men oogling on their women and their women having affairs. You must understand that these people believe that a pimp in the sky is their god.

so answer my Q is she a terrorist?