• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

children can solve this very easy puzzle

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha simi hidden agenda so cheem, you are over-analyzing lah, it was just reported in yahoo!

but tonychat the most intelligent being this planet has ever produced will probably disagree with your last comment...."A safer respond would be "it is tough, I can't solve, maybe because I am not as simple minded and innocence as a child"......(afterall he did manage to solve it, so does that mean he has a child-like mentality? :biggrin:

i am pure in heart, that is why i don't eat animals.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 - 6 = 10
68 - 88 = 20
68 - 98 = 30

answer: 68

also wrong wor?! :confused:

Pisang, 86,87,88,89,90,91. Why must everything be made complicating. Just like those pap idiots that engaged a consultancy firm to rename marina bay to 'Marina Bay' and paid hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payers' money for the idiot job.

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
good job :biggrin: so many intelligent people in here......heres another one :biggrin:

math1e.jpg